• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Based on what I know of the universe it makes sense.

it's quite alright, it won't matter that much anyway :lol

Anderson seems quite excited about it! Google the picture he posted on his instagram!

Yeah, but the show differed and is doing its own thing. It was kind of said he would be a major part of the next season in
hunting him down.

At least he is easy to recast in the sense he hasn't got a face, but I loved his performance and one of my favourite actors.
Although apparently he is a bit of a cunt in real life, but then... who isn't. Don't know the new guy, hope he does well, show is too good to have stragglers. :D

Speaking of Pitt, anyone seen I Origins? Saw a trailer for it which looked interesting but came across as another God/Faith > Science film which there seem to be a lot of lately.

Rodgers expect Studge to be back in early January. Good news, feared there'd been a delay with him going to Boston

1) How long is South Park: Stick of Truth in general?
2) Is it fun to 100%?
3) Is it simple to Platinum?
4) Does it have a decent loot and levelling system?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I wanna swim with dolphins too, Yurt. Tell me more about it. Must have been awesome.

It really was! They're incredibly smart as well (or at least smarter than your average mango-less elsk). She (or he, since I touched him/her everywhere except on his/her private parts) danced with us, played catch up, kissed us and even waved goodbye to us as we left ;_;

the whole dolphins thing was for 200 dollars, but they were gonna charge us a further 180 for our pictures -_- but LUCKILY, while I was taking a shower in the locker room, a guy approached me who knows the camera man, and he offered to sell me our pics for just 80 :lol

Blablurn

It really was! They're incredibly smart as well (or at least smarter than your average mango-less elsk). She (or he, since I touched him/her everywhere except on his/her private parts) danced with us, played catch up, kissed us and even waved goodbye to us as we left ;_;

the whole dolphins thing was for 200 dollars, but they were gonna charge us a further 180 for our pictures -_- but LUCKILY, while I was taking a shower in the locker room, a guy approached me who knows the camera man, and he offered to sell me our pics for just 80 :lol

awwww, that sounds incredible. pretty awesome stuff.

Awwwwww yiss 0940 appointment gon get dem antibiotics and pain killers gonna be a great Christmas

One I had a few weeks ago is the worst I've ever had. Normally there's pressure for an hour or two,then it starts leaking, stops hurting and becomes an inconvenience more than a problem. Last time though there was an entire night of crushing pain in the side of my head, to the point that I had to wrap a t-shirt tight around my head to constrict it, which helped for some reason

Do you get them often?

One I had a few weeks ago is the worst I've ever had. Normally there's pressure for an hour or two,then it starts leaking, stops hurting and becomes an inconvenience more than a problem. Last time though there was an entire night of crushing pain in the side of my head, to the point that I had to wrap a t-shirt tight around my head to constrict it, which helped for some reason

Do you get them often?
You must have looked ridiculous lol, anyone else see you? :p

2014_12_21_13.jpg

2014_12_21_11.jpg

2014_12_21_8.jpg

2014_12_21_7.jpg

2014_12_21_6.jpg

2014_12_21_5.jpg

2014_12_21_e.jpg

Facism

Gold Member

Do you get them often?

2nd one in a year. This one is on the tail-end if a cunt cold that lasted 2 weeks.

Usually my ear infections debilitate me for a week with intense pain and pressure. They don't even leak outward when the antibiotics are doing their thing.

This one isn't so painful, yet. It aches, my right ear is muffled because of inflammation and fluid and it's currently amplifying what tinnitus I already have present.

It's a good thing I don't have a habit for alcohol or this could have been a shyte christmas :3

Plasma

Banned
New season in FM playing as Aresnal.

Cheslea is offering $65M for Ozil. Defense is so shit I may take it to make up for that debuchy business.

I'd keep him if I were you unlike in real life he is brilliant on the wings in FM. For your defence sign Eder Balanta and Virgil Van Dijk both of them are fairly cheap and Balanta ends up turning into one of the best defenders in the game.

Rikkun

wtf happened???
Paranoid because of the movie. Did you see it?
And i nearly punched a fat pug who kept squealing and rooting against my man Batman. Shut the fuck up whore, buy a goddamn DVD if you want to talk.
Rosamund Pike though <3333 Neil Patrick Harris, as much as I fucking love the man, was such a weird choice.
I hated her character, now I probably hate the actress too.
As for NPH, they cave him such a weird voiceover, he sounded like an old bassoon (?)

Wilbur

Banned
It's Will JD's birthday today!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LANKY LOTHARIO

send me a birthday poop snapchat

I'm shitting right now, my arsehole feels like someone's been at it with a blowtorch

the whole dolphins thing was for 200 dollars, but they were gonna charge us a further 180 for our pictures -_-] but LUCKILY, while I was taking a shower in the locker room, a guy approached me who knows the camera man, and he offered to sell me our pics for just 80 :lol

so what did you do for the 100 dollar discount?

Yeah, but the show differed and is doing its own thing. It was kind of said he would be a major part of the next season in
hunting him down.

At least he is easy to recast in the sense he hasn't got a face, but I loved his performance and one of my favourite actors.
Although apparently he is a bit of a cunt in real life, but then... who isn't. Don't know the new guy, hope he does well, show is too good to have stragglers. :D

Speaking of Pitt, anyone seen I Origins? Saw a trailer for it which looked interesting but came across as another God/Faith > Science film which there seem to be a lot of lately.

didn't know that, then yeah it was a shame that they didn't keep him as his performances were great.

Linius

https://decorrespondent.nl/2015/Hoe...an-de-wereldtitel-hielp/153466647620-f8f5a9b9

How Blind made Germany Worldchampion. Quite an interesting interview with Clemens and Nopp from the German national team. Apparently the German staff shows their players a lot of video material troughout the year. The title references Blind because one of his videos is shown before the 1/2 finale with Brazil. The Vimeo video at the bottom of the article was how they instructed their defenders to deal with 1-2 passes. Especially Khedira followed the instructions to the letter, succesfully defending some dangerous situations.

L1NETT

happy bday WJD

--

Football League Young XI. (from some semi-decent blog bout the FL) (hixx pls forgive my sins)

GK: Jordan Pickford, 20 – Bradford City (ON LOAN FROM SUNDERLAND)
RB: Sam Byram 20 – Leeds United
CB: Jamal Lascalles 21 – Nottingham Forest (ON LOAN FROM NEWCASTLE)
CB: Joe Gomez 17 – Charlton Athletic
LB: Ben Gibson 21 – Middlesborough
CM: Alex Mowatt 19 – Leeds United
CM: Dele Alli 18 – MK Dons
RW: Patrick Roberts 17 – Fulham
CAM: Will Hughes 19 – Derby County
LW: Nathan Redmond 20 – Norwich City
ST: Cauley Woodrow 20 – Fulham

no Demarai Gray, Teddy Bishop or Bamford tis a sin. Decent list otherwise.

Facism

Gold Member
It's Will JD's birthday today!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LANKY LOTHARIO

send me a birthday poop snapchat

I'm shitting right now, my arsehole feels like someone's been at it with a blowtorch

Happy birthday WJD.

Mine felt like that. Sweet Chili peanuts last night lol. Came out like like a pig had been at a corpse.

Read this post. Open twitter. See religious iconography. Imagination connects.

R02cJ15.jpg

You are truly blessed

Happy birthday bae.

My buddies want to go to the club tmw. I hate clubs. How do I escape?

I wanted to ask Yurt first. But he IS the club.

Cola banged his head into a door to avoid a birthday party to get his nosebleeding, telling the people expecting him to go he wasn't feeling well, I guess that also works with clubs?

Scum

Rodgers expect Studge to be back in early January. Good news, feared there'd been a delay with him going to Boston

1) How long is South Park: Stick of Truth in general?
2) Is it fun to 100%?
3) Is it simple to Platinum?
4) Does it have a decent loot and levelling system?

Fucking hell, man. Just get it for cheap and play it. I fear for your nephews this Christmas.

Elchele

feliz cumpleaños m8

something weird happened yesterday night. I went to have a beer with some friends and then two men went to the table next to us to speak to the girls who where sitting there. One of the guys was holding what it looked like a baby (cover in blankets).

They gave the "baby" to one of the girls, and then left

I don't understand. Felt like one of the moves by Barney Stinson
just without any fucking context

Carbonox

feliz cumpleaños m8

something weird happened yesterday night. I went to have a beer with some friends and then two men went to the table next to us to speak to the girls who where sitting there. One of the guys was holding what it looked like a baby (cover in blankets).

They gave the "baby" to one of the girls, and then left

I don't understand. Felt like one of the moves by Barney Stinson
just without any fucking context

I read in the newspaper the other day that that is one of many dingbat tactics street crims use to divert attention and nick the target's belongings.

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Liverpool and Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Real Madrid left-back Fabio Coentrao, 26, after it was made clear he was unwanted at the La Liga side. (Daily Express)
Aston Villa face a battle to keep defender Aly Cissokho, 27, with Spurs and Napoli showing interest in the Frenchman. (Daily Mirror)
Crystal Palace have made a £2.5m bid for Lille left-back Pape Souare, 24, but the French side will not let him go for less than £3m. (Daily Mail)
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has made Wolfsburg's £20m-rated midfielder Kevin De Bruyne, 23, one of his top January transfer targets just 11 months after the Belgium international left Chelsea for £18m. (Daily Star)
Arsenal have been handed a fillip in their pursuit of Lyon midfielder Nabil Fekir, 21, after his father acknowledged that he will only leave France for the Gunners. (Le Parisien - in French)
Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United are interested in signing Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets, 26, but Bayern Munich and Paris St-Germain are also interested. (Daily Express)
Manchester City and Southampton look set to miss out on signing Galatasaray midfielder Wesley Sneijder, 30, in January after the Turkish side promised to meet all the Dutchman's contract obligations. (Daily Mirror)
Former Celtic striker, Tony Watt, 20, will quit Standard Liege for Charlton Athletic after being told he has no future at the Belgian outfit just four months after joining the club. (Daily Express)
Newcastle United's contract talks with winger Rolando Aarons, 19, have broken down, alerting suitors Manchester City. (The Sun - subscription required)
Greek champions Olympiakos are chasing Arsenal midfielder Tomas Rosicky. The 34-year-old has made just eight appearances this season. (Independent)

OTHER GOSSIP
Newcastle United midfielder Moussa Sissoko, 25, has responded to interest from Arsenal by admitting he loves the Gunners and says it is his dream to play in the Champions League. (Daily Star)
Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc insists the Bundesliga side still have faith in under-fire coach Jurgen Klopp despite a defeat at fellow strugglers Werder Bremen on Saturday that left them joint bottom of the table. (Goal.com)
Manchester United target Mats Hummels has raised major doubts about his Borussia Dortmund future as the 26-year-old midfielder calls the German club "pathetic". (Daily Mirror)
QPR boss Harry Redknapp insists the club will not cash in on striker Charlie Austin, 25, in the January transfer window after a hat-trick against West Brom on Saturday took his tally to 11 for the season. (Daily Telegraph)
Stoke boss and former Chelsea forward Mark Hughes believes the Stamford Bridge side can win the quadruple this season. (Daily Telegraph)
Germany coach Joachim Low has suggested he could leave his post in the near future and return to coaching a club side. (Kicker Magazine - in German)
Paul McShane, 28, Hull City's longest-serving player, could have played his last game for the club after his manager, Steve Bruce, hinted at a falling out with the defender. McShane hasn't featured for the Tigers since their 1-0 defeat at Burnley on 8 November. (Guardian)
Swansea City midfielder Ki Sung-Yueng believes his side can cope with his January absence, but not forward Wilfried Bony's. Ki will be heading to Australia with South Korea playing in the Asian Cup, while Bony, 26, will be on duty for the Ivory Coast at the African Cup of Nations. (The Sun - subscription required)
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says he has no intention of offering explanations to Petr Cech and Jon Obi Mikel after omitting them from his starting line up to face Stoke City on Monday evening. (The Times - subscription required)

GLOBAL GOSSIP
Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo, 29, says his wish for 2015 is to retain the Champions League trophy. (Marca)
Arsenal would be willing to pay £26 million to sign Spanish forward Pedro Rodriguez, 27, who has a contract with Barcelona until 2016. (L'Equipe)
Paris St-Germain have not yet given up the fight for Juventus' Paul Pogba, 21, and are ready to pay £63 million to recruit the French midfielder. (Le Figaro)
Paris St-Germain could also recruit Borussia Dortmund striker Marco Reus, 25, should they need to replace Edinson Cavani, 27, who has been linked with a move to Arsenal. (Bild)
Dutch striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, 31, has renewed his contract with Schalke until June 2017. (As.com)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Fulham defender Matt Smith, 25, currently on loan at Bristol City, tweeted a photograph of himself meeting namesake actor Matt Smith - best known as the 11th incarnation of Doctor Who - and comedian Jack Whitehall.
Former Liverpool striker Michael Owen was impressed by Martin Skrtel's stoppage-time header to claim a point for Liverpool against Arsenal at Anfield on Sunday. He tweeted: "Not many better sights than someone attacking the ball and thumping a header into the onion bag!!!"

AND FINALLY...
New Club World Cup champions Real Madrid top Uefa's latest club co-efficient rankings, followed by Barcelona and Bayern Munich, in third. Chelsea are England's highest representatives in fourth, with Arsenal in eighth and Manchester United 10th. Manchester City climb from 22nd to 14th. (Uefa.com)
The falling Russian ruble has added £32.6m to the cost of rebuilding Moscow's Luzhniki stadium, which will host the final of the 2018 Fifa World Cup. (Washington Post)
Liverpool's stadium announcer was forced to plead with fans at Anfield to stop using a whistle during their 2-2 draw with Arsenal on Sunday. (Daily Mail)

Hummels. Midfielder. At least look him up on FM. Daily Mirror, pls.

Elchele

I read in the newspaper the other day that that is one of many dingbat tactics street crims use to divert attention and nick the target's belongings.

Yeah, that was my first guess but they weren't street crims ("negros", here), both looked quite normal and I'm pretty sure they were having a beer in the place too.

The girl who had to hold the "baby" had the awkwardest face I've seen in my life.
I really wanted to ask what it was, but I was already too drunk and she left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom