• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Homer-yells-nerd.gif

pls. I am a geek
BwNL0oP.png

Who is David mcqueen, and how do I make sure I'll never meet him?

It's De gea by a distance this season, he's winning you points

Courtois' lack of mistakes is great, but De gea has been incredible

I can't think of anything spectacular De Gea has done though.Sure he has made a lot of saves but I'm struggling to think of one that is top drawer.

Courtois has had little to do.

Wilbur

Banned
I can't think of anything spectacular De Gea has done though.Sure he has made a lot of saves but I'm struggling to think of one that is top drawer.

Courtois has had little to do.

The one DDG made against Stoke alone should have won him the Ballon d'Or

As for Courtois, may not have as much to do but he's so fucking assured. Catches everything that comes into his box. A real presence.

Marc

Courtois is such a big fucker no one even tries to shoot when they see him, just wilt and think why bother.

DDG is saving Man Uniteds blushes this season.

GQman2121

Banned
Watched the first half on my phone while I walked home. Thought we looked alright, but should be up more than one goal. The game could definitely reach a tipping point for either side before boiling over.

De Gea has been better than Courtois I think, I don't watch Southampton really so don't really know, but De Gea has been saving Uniteds ass so much with some great saves as well. Good thing he's off to Madrid soon.

Think you'll find it's actually Costel m8.

Saves 82% of the shots he faces.

Begovic is at about 50% lol, apparently the worst goalkeeper stats since Hilario was in for Cech for 11 matches.

Yes, now we can return to our destitute play in Serie A and our soon-to-be-aborted run in the EL.

We received our consolation prize, so we can go gentle into that good, mid-table night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom