• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Anybody watching The Affair? Any good?

I just started! Like four episodes in and I'm having fun. They do a good job of drip feeding you just enough information with every episode about the story and characters to keep their hooks in you. I'm enjoying it.

What I'm not enjoying is that Utopia was not renewed for a third series. That's some bullshit. I watched the first two while I was serving my three month ban and I was blown away. And then recently I looked up when series three was due to start, only to find out that the show had been cancelled. Fucking gutted. It's a real shame.

Bojan works well as a second striker

His movement is clever, not just dropping into the channels or sprinting into space like most Premier League strikers.

Cesc why
Brch14R.png

Hixx

Clarke Carlisle (head of the PFA, bit of a boffin for a footballer as well) is in hospital with "life-threatening injuries" after hitting a lorry :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bojan works well as a second striker

His movement is clever, not just dropping into the channels or sprinting into space like most Premier League strikers.

I think most teams don't show him any respect, we certainly didn't. I expect people to start giving him a good kicking from now on.

Good to see Kurt again even for a couple minutes after going off against Derby. Im sure Hazard will be fine. Willy Oscar Shirley against West Ham wouldn't be the end of the world for us if he's a doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom