• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.marca.com/en/2014/12/24/...f0de3693c26afd537c7e1276d4625fe4&t=1419438182

tXwL4hD.png
tXwL4hD.png

Pls, staph.

inky

Merry Christmas!
but only to ArseGAF, the only clique in this thread that is never salty and welcomes everyone. The rest of you don't deserve it.

I just woke up, it's raining and I just realized I forgot to buy some stuff for the Christmas dinner so I need to go do that now I guess. And it is fucking raining and cold and the dogs want to go outside. Ugh. I hate Christmas already and I haven't even seen my family yet. #prayforinky

"I think we've seen it's not really his game. Working with Mario, we see someone who is better around the box. That level of intensity and pressing isn't part of his game but you try and get the best out of the players that you have."
\
CNB1W6d.png

Hixx

Seb Larsson. Most improved player I've noticed this season in any team. Gone from being dogshit to our most important player. Better than Cattermole at the minute.

"I think we've seen it's not really his game. Working with Mario, we see someone who is better around the box. That level of intensity and pressing isn't part of his game but you try and get the best out of the players that you have."
\
CNB1W6d.png
If I didn't know better I'd think all those Rodgers quotes are made up lol

Merry Christmas lads!

Yurt why is Galliani getting so much praise on twitter for agreeing to swap Torres and Cerci on loan?

Did the gold tie not bring Torres in the first place? So he shat on the carpet, left it for 5 months and then laid down a nicer one. Well done.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt why is Galliani getting so much praise on twitter for agreeing to swap Torres and Cerci on loan?

Did the gold tie not bring Torres in the first place? So he shat on the carpet, left it for 5 months and then laid down a nicer one. Well done.
EXACTLY!

I have no idea why he still gets any credit for anything anymore :lol

And getting Cerci on loan doesn't mean Atletico is gonna let him go (on the cheap) in the summer

EXACTLY!

I have no idea why he still gets any credit for anything anymore :lol

And getting Cerci on loan doesn't mean Atletico is gonna let him go (on the cheap) in the summer

18 month loan deal apparently?

I bet Atletico try to give him back in the summer :(

Rikkun

Galliani gets praise because Cerci is a football player, Torres is not.

Also Milan is quite shitty, so anyone would be ok for them.

Labadal

Seb Larsson. Most improved player I've noticed this season in any team. Gone from being dogshit to our most important player. Better than Cattermole at the minute.

Biggest cunt in football.

A merry Christmas to anyone who doesn't like him. A decent Christmas to anyone that does.

Linius

Homeland season finale is very Game of Thrones like. In the sense that all the action takes place in the penultimate episode and the finale is a major cooldown on those events. Not bad actually.

TeddyBoy

Merry Christmas FootyGAF! :)

Congratulations Odd!

A source told Goal: "Sunderland are back in for Borini. A deal is close and a lot now rests with the player but Gus Poyet would really like him at the Stadium of Light."

JzKGOjM.png

Please take Borini so we can buy a new goalkeeper.

Can you take Mig back? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom