• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

I don't think I'll ever buy another (console) game on Day 1. There's no fucking point to it. Bought PES2015 digital for 60€, a month later it's 27€.

I know!!!
fuck that shit. I paid 60$ for FIFA 15. FIFA 15.

Never again. I'll wait, there's no hurry tbh. I'll buy The Order for 20$ in March.

Sensational price. Doubt I'll find it cheaper on GAF or anywhere else for that matter. Thanks!

q25gu7N.png

Watch out, tough...

jts

...hate me...
:lol

Anyone can post anything in such a "shoutbox". Such as other code resellers.

This is the thread about that website and its deals: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=955540 - lots of people got games from there.

I was late to get FC4 at $30 (they were sold out of codes, totally scams am I rite) but got it for $35 from a guy in B/S/T whom had got it from there.

You can buy from anywhere Zabo, but I just didn't almost got you scammed out of $18.

btw, it was also me who got that TLoU deal from the B/S/T thread over here, for Bla, Elchele, jesair and maybe more to get it. I got it too. I am a legit deal seeker, best in bizz.

Salazar

Pards is talking about making sure we don't have too much possession, because if our attackers see enough of the ball, "they will score".

Mate, I wish it were so.

GorillaJu

I don't think I'll ever buy another (console) game on Day 1. There's no fucking point to it. Bought PES2015 digital for 60€, a month later it's 27€.

Well if you have to wait 30 days, aren't those 30 days of fun worth the 33 euro? That's how I justify it. If I want it now I'll pay and not worry about.

Zabojnik

Well if you have to wait 30 days, aren't those 30 days of fun worth the 33 euro? That's how I justify it. If I want it now I'll pay and not worry about.

That's one way of looking at it, yeah. The list of the games I "want now" is pretty short anyway, and most of them are crpgs, which usually don't cost you more than 30-40$ dollars.

Where did you get TLOU for 18$?

Elchele

is it really worth it? I mean, if you have the money sure but I really don't see how you can justify it in that way.

The release date is something artificially created anyway. I don't see what's the point in getting it on the release day, unless is mostly an online-multiplayer type of game where you have to be in the first months to enjoy it fully.

But games like The Order or TLoU, what's the point?

jesalr

This is the thread about that website and its deals: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=955540 - lots of people got games from there.

I was late to get FC4 at $30 (they were sold out of codes, totally scams am I rite) but got it for $35 from a guy in B/S/T whom had got it from there.

You can buy from anywhere Zabo, but I just didn't almost got you scammed out of $18.

btw, it was also me who got that TLoU deal from the B/S/T thread over here, for Bla, Elchele, jesair and maybe more to get it. I got it too. I am a legit deal seeker, best in bizz.
King deelio!

GorillaJu

That's one way of looking at it, yeah. The list of the games I "want now" is pretty short anyway, and most of them are crpgs, which usually don't cost you more than 30-40$ dollars.

Where did you get TLOU for 18$?

There was a website selling the codes from bundles, just happened to be a day when it was especially cheap

GorillaJu

is it really worth it? I mean, if you have the money sure but I really don't see how you can justify it in that way.

The release date is something artificially created anyway. I don't see what's the point in getting it on the release day, unless is mostly an online-multiplayer type of game where you have to be in the first months to enjoy it fully.

But games like The Order or TLoU, what's the point?

If you don't have money then it's not worth it—but if you have time this week to play it and next week you don't, why not buy it this week? Theres no inherent value, it's all what you feel it's worth to you. There are plenty of games that I just want to play the moment they come out and I don't mind paying $60 for it even though like every commodity it'll decrease in value/price the minute you open it.

Elchele

If you don't have money then it's not worth it—but if you have time this week to play it and next week you don't, why not buy it this week? Theres no inherent value, it's all what you feel it's worth to you. There are plenty of games that I just want to play the moment they come out and I don't mind paying $60 for it even though like every commodity it'll decrease in value/price the minute you open it.

I see logic there, I agree.

Zabojnik

I'm glad I'm not a games collector (with very few exceptions) and / or someone who replays them (with even fewer exceptions). One and done, that's my moto. Elsewhere in life too, if you know what I mean. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Not really though.
So when I buy a game on day 1, it's because it's getting sold a week or two later for 80%+ of what I paid for it. Latest example: got GTAV PS4 for 40€, got what I wanted out of it, sold it a couple of weeks later for 35€. Feels good.

I posted it just in case.

Zabojnik

Pork is life.

Imagine not being able to eat it due to some kind of moral or philosophical constraint. Just imagine.

No offense to any Muslim or Jewish posters, but you don't know what you're missing. <3

jts

...hate me...
I posted it just in case.

You did good prinny, and you're one of my favs. But I just wouldn't even bring any shady deal over to my sweet footy-GAF.

It's... not like I'm running that 'merican website or anything. Or is it?
No, it isn't. I'm just a nobody living between Portugal and Finland :/

Also, pork gets me cold sores more often than not.

Roasted piglet tho. Just had it for christmas lunch
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Also, Cock Magic was maybe the most unremarkable episode from South Park 18 so far for me.

GorillaJu

You did good prinny, and you're one of my favs. But I just wouldn't even bring any shady deal over to my sweet footy-GAF.

It's... not like I'm running that 'merican website or anything. Or is it?
No, it isn't. I'm just a nobody living between Portugal and Finland :/

Also, pork gets me cold sores more often than not.

Roasted piglet tho. Just had it for christmas lunch
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Also, Cock Magic was maybe the most unremarkable episode from South Park 18 so far for me.

Randy's parts were good the rest was meh. Overall good season though. The best season in a long while for me.

Blablurn

I watched like 3 documentaries about North Korea yesterday. So insane. One cannot imagine that something like this can still exists in our time.

Pork is life.

Imagine not being able to eat it due to some kind of moral or philosophical constraint. Just imagine.

No offense to any Muslim or Jewish posters, but you don't know what you're missing. <3

it's so good. i have to hide eating it from my muslim family, a few once had a slice of a pizza i was having with bacon in it without realizing it.

I bought my two brothers tickets to the game tomorrow so everyone get your money in for a 0-0. Exact same game I spent £180 on last season to see a 0-0. They'll hate me if it's 0-0 again haha.

I spoke to my Nephew who is currently on the books at Chelsea who his favourite player was and without hesitation he said "Diego Costa". What a kid. Also never seen anyone happier to receive one of those stupidly priced official balls.

Watched the first series of Friday Night Dinner, its really good.

dat Tuppence Middleton

Don't want to play Burnley. Think we'll embarass ourselves as we did at Palace. Sturridge is back soon though. No pressure on him ¬¬

qindarka

Banned
I bought my two brothers tickets to the game tomorrow so everyone get your money in for a 0-0. Exact same game I spent £180 on last season to see a 0-0. They'll hate me if it's 0-0 again haha.

I spoke to my Nephew who is currently on the books at Chelsea who his favourite player was and without hesitation he said "Diego Costa". What a kid. Also never seen anyone happier to receive one of those stupidly priced official balls.

We'll lose.

Been thinking about this formation:

.....................................Costa

Felipe Luis.................Matic.......Mikel.........Ramires
Azpilicueta..........Cahill.......Terry......Zouma.....Ivanovic
.....................................Courtois

Will need numbers at the back to nullify Carroll's aerial threat. More defensively minded midfield to counteract their superior midfield, best bet is probably just to drop deep and hope Costa can make something out of one of those long balls.

WJD

We'll lose.

Been thinking about this formation:

.....................................Costa

Felipe Luis.................Matic.......Mikel.........Ramires
Azpilicueta..........Cahill.......Terry......Zouma.....Ivanovic
.....................................Courtois

Will need numbers at the back to nullify Carroll's aerial threat. More defensively minded midfield to counteract their superior midfield, best bet is probably just to drop deep and hope Costa can make something out of one of those long balls.

This is a parody post or something, right?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guys I want to hate The Hobbit 3 too but I don't know where to start because I dont know anything about LOTR

It was barely a battle of five armies I guess but I dunno, I enjoyed it and now I kinda feel bad about it. I don't want to have shit taste ;_; Wilbur make a list of what they did wrong please ;_;

the dragon was the best thing about this pointless trilogy
Pork is life.

imagine not being able to do something because someone else told you not to

ain't nobody got time for afterlife, let's do everything NOW

qindarka

Banned
Guys I want to hate The Hobbit 3 too but I don't know where to start because I dont know anything about LOTR

It was barely a battle of five armies I guess but I dunno, I enjoyed it and now I kinda feel bad about it. I don't want to have shit taste ;_; Wilbur make a list of what they did wrong please ;_;

Just enjoy what you like and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The idea of there being superior tastes is largely nonsense. Film discussion on the internet and on GAF is mostly atrocious anyway.

LTWheels

Just enjoy what you like and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The idea of there being superior tastes is largely nonsense. Film discussion on the internet and on GAF is mostly atrocious anyway.

Agree.

I enjoyed Prometheus, but I'm suppose to hate it because everyone else does.

I also think Gravity was shit, and that Interstella was a far better film.

I went into GAME to grab a Vita for a friend for Christmas and I can't believe they are still £150 with a memory card and shit. Only had one bundle in which was with Lego Batman 3 so i'm sure my 23 year old friend will love that!

Linius

I went into GAME to grab a Vita for a friend for Christmas and I can't believe they are still £150 with a memory card and shit. Only had one bundle in which was with Lego Batman 3 so i'm sure my 23 year old friend will love that!

I'm also sure he'll love that. Lego games are great m8, age doesn't matter.

Maybe you're the friend he is referring to.

I'm also sure he'll love that. Lego games are great m8, age doesn't matter.

I think the vita versions are pretty much PSP games if I remember correctly.

how come you never buy me anything

I'm just kidding, don't <3

I try and get little things for people who I have on steam and stuff. Unless they don't have a wish list or it hasn't been updated in years!

Linius

That would be sloppy work from the developer. I was actually surprised at how well these games look on the PC.

I think I gotta save up some money and get a 2DS for my 7-year old nephew. He's into survival mode with Minecraft these days and pronounced the words ender dragon yesterday. So he's ready for it :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I think the vita versions are pretty much PSP games if I remember correctly.

I try and get little things for people who I have on steam and stuff. Unless they don't have a wish list or it hasn't been updated in years!
I told you that deep down inside, you're genuinely a Fady <3 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom