• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a glorious time to be a crpg lover. Fuck jrpgs / Bethesda / Bioware. Fuck Kyoufu.

I agree with 3/4 of the fucks in this.

kRmELkD.gif

bravely default and persona is good shit

K1LLER7

Finished Shadow of Modor today.

Good game, combat was solid, the world and enemies could've done with a bit more variety. Felt like a mix of Ass Creed and Batman, but I thought it did combat better than both. Also, it isn't very long if you just tackle the main missions. Nemesis system was pretty cool.

Now to start Evil Within after we beat Newcastle tomorrow.

Clegg

I'm a little jarred by now but everyone should make it their mission to listen to some Glen Hansard songs. Best Irish musician going right now.

LTWheels

Far Cry 4 was my first Ubisoft game in years and I'm ready to not play another for a couple more.

Core gameplay is very enjoyable, but my god, that endless open world filler.

Yes, it's optional, but I need to collect 40 letters and destroy 150 propaganda posters and liberate every outpost and do every race and defuse every bomb and complete Shangri-la ....

This is exactly why I don't play Ubisoft games any more. They are all formulaic and the same. Only reason I'm playing FC4 is because it came with my PS4.

Splatt

http://abload.de/img/whatoxu6c.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://abload.de/img/317120_2014-08-21_000s1jqg.png[/IMG

[IMG]http://www.upload.ee/image/4278243/male_human_e_lg.png[/IMG

Soon, prinny senpai, soon.[/QUOTE]

Obsidian should can that and start working on Alpha Protocol 2

And speaking of kickstarter projects, what the hell is happening at Double Fine, I want my Broken Age Act II!

Far Cry 4 was my first Ubisoft game in years and I'm ready to not play another for a couple more.

Core gameplay is very enjoyable, but my god, that endless open world filler.

Yes, it's optional, but I need to collect 40 letters and destroy 150 propaganda posters and liberate every outpost and do every race and defuse every bomb and complete Shangri-la ....

I loved it. I did the filler I wanted, got all 1k achievements and only had about 60% complete.

The Shangri-La/Reggie + Yogi missions were fucking terrible and I didn't need to do all them all to get the achievements iirc so I skipped them.

It was fucking great though, probably second to Sunset Overdrive for GOTY, although its not really close.

are you allergic?

Nah, just lazy to build one and hard to me to justify due to my lack of time. I tought about it many times but in the end I got 5 consoles and tons of games to play. Maybe one day I might finally get one, but the all process ( order the parts, build the machine, set it up, get Steam, buy the games ) Is just too inconvenient for me at this point of my life that I could`t care less.

Hixx

I loved it. I did the filler I wanted, got all 1k achievements and only had about 60% complete.

The Shangri-La/Reggie + Yogi missions were fucking terrible and I didn't need to do all them all to get the achievements iirc so I skipped them.

It was fucking great though, probably second to Sunset Overdrive for GOTY, although its not really close.

Steve why the fuck aren't Achievements working. I'm going to be missing loads at this rate.

Fuck Xbox. Fuck PlayStation. Give me a refund Steve.

I quite like the games on 3ds but jesus, why is downloads tied to the hardware and not a user, why is everything still measured in blocks or whatever instead of just mb's, why does nintendo not just fucking release mother 3 already and why does the games barely ever fucking drop in price.

I will just buy some hd remasters on vita instead.
C9fWJ1P.png

Who the fuck is Goober

The bukake guy from efukt. You know, the guy who failed to ejactulate his like first 5 attempts.

Linius

I quite like the games on 3ds but jesus, why is downloads tied to the hardware and not a user, why is everything still measured in blocks or whatever instead of just mb's, why does nintendo not just fucking release mother 3 already and why does the games barely ever fucking drop in price.

C9fWJ1P.png

Ninty just doesn't go with the times. Well in the end they do, but that's at the point other companies have already moved on to something new. The blocks thing is crazy. And system transfer stuff is very annoying. If I'm buying a new 3DS, I'll have to keep my old system around at first because I need to transfer all my data. So they make it impossible to sell it first so I can scrape the money together.

And it's a shame Nintendo published titles hardly (never) go on sale. I was surprised to see a game like Layton and the Miracle Mask on sale for like 8 euros including shipping.

You know who should get with the times? OOBISOFT

Fucking uPlay can fucking fuck fuck right fucking off, fuck. It is the sole reason I am never going to play Assassin's Creed or Far Cry ever again.

Why is uPlay so bad? Well, take a seat and listen carefully. In a world where digital distribution software like Steam exists, with an easy to navigate store, community and personal video game library, you do not need an additional program on top of that. When I'd like to play Assassin's Creed from my Steam account, I have to launch it through Steam. It will then direct you to the uPlay client which will always, always, completely freeze my PC for what feels like an eternity. After the God knows how many'th time my computer locked up I dropkicked that piece of shit bloatware from my PC.

Scum

C9fWJ1P.png

The bukake guy from efukt. You know, the guy who failed to ejactulate his like first 5 attempts.

I want Nintendo HD Remasters, starting with Mother trilogy.

You know who should get with the times? OOBISOFT

Fucking uPlay can fucking fuck fuck right fucking off, fuck. It is the sole reason I am never going to play Assassin's Creed or Far Cry ever again.

Why is uPlay so bad? Well, take a seat and listen carefully. In a world where digital distribution software like Steam exists, with an easy to navigate store, community and personal video game library, you do not need an additional program on top of that. When I'd like to play Assassin's Creed from my Steam account, I have to launch it through Steam. It will then direct you to the uPlay client which will always, always, completely freeze my PC for what feels like an eternity. After the God knows how many'th time my computer locked up I dropkicked that piece of shit bloatware from my PC.

uPlay is a
ngDCi9a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom