• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the fuck didn't i make rooney my captain today?
JzKGOjM.png

What a shite performance

Attackers giving the ball away constantly, Lucas playing like a bitch, Skrtel playing like a moron, losing every single fucking contest in every area of the pitch

Jones injures himself booting the fucking ball out of play. George fucking Boyd is making us look like a fucking League 2 team.

Would bite your hand off for a draw.

We better not regret this.

We had the chance to make it 2-0.

Then Leicester had the chance to make it 1-1.

Then we had another chance to make it 2-0.

We will definitely regret this.

What a shite performance

Attackers giving the ball away constantly, Lucas playing like a bitch, Skrtel playing like a moron, losing every single fucking contest in every area of the pitch

Jones injures himself booting the fucking ball out of play. George fucking Boyd is making us look like a fucking League 2 team.

Would bite your hand off for a draw.

George Boyd one of the hardest working players in the Premier League apparenty

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I can't believe it's still 1-0. Bentaleb got in behind and when he fell over Leicester started to think they could get something. We dropped our intensity after that chance, Stambouli and Chadli need to impose themselves more.

It's been a lot like the game at Swansea.

pulsemyne

Swansea 1-0 at half time at a very, very, very wet liberty stadium. When you see the game on MOTD you will be shocked at how bad the weather is. Still while villa have had the more possession it has been swansea who are in control and seem comfortable. Gylfis free kick is lovely.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Only came back after 30 mins, missed the Falcao goal, agree his workrate and runs are brilliant though, his tackle for the second goal was wonderful.

Scum

We had the chance to make it 2-0.

Then Leicester had the chance to make it 1-1.

Then we had another chance to make it 2-0.

We will definitely regret this.

I can't believe it's still 1-0. Bentaleb got in behind and when he fell over Leicester started to think they could get something. We dropped our intensity after that chance, Stambouli and Chadli need to impose themselves more.

It's been a lot like the game at Swansea.

image.php

G.Newell

Quick question for the betting guys.

I've done a cheeky football accumulator 7 fold and every game is winning at half time, do i cash out now for £120 or go for it all for £530?

moojito

Quick question for the betting guys.

I've done a cheeky football accumulator 7 fold and every game is winning at half time, do i cash out now for £120 or go for it all for £530?

I would say if you're into betting enough to know what any of that means you're in it for the betting and not for the money. Let it ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom