• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS THINK OF BABY JESUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Ntn6moW1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyyMVYpzz4w

Passion
IO0pqxZ.png

Bumhead

Banned
Leeds are dropping like a lead balloon.

Hoping they can at least hold on until the penultimate game of the season so it can be use that relegates them.

L1NETT

yeah Wooden chelsea fans are lovely folk aye m8

paul canoville

the National Front

that fan who made ape gestures at Welbeck

every club has their fucking cretins. Arsenal's are hilarious though will give you that.

congrats on the treble
of clubs you support

Leeds are dropping like a lead balloon.

Hoping they can at least hold on until the penultimate game of the season so it can be use that relegates them.

pls pls pls

hopefully Hudders will be gone by then. mwahahahahaahah

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsene is like 80 y/o and it fucking breaks my heart to see people jeering him

He needs love, no matter how bad he is lately.

He gave 70 years of his life to Arsen(e)nal FC ;_; so what if you miss out on Europe? He missed out on DECADES of living life for YOU people ;_; are you saying you can't give him a year or two of yours?

Seems like it is ignored way too often in this thread that Wooden is a three team cunt.

Tbf it seems like Wooden does actively actually support those 3 teams, rather than supporting a big team (Real Madrid) and also saying they support other teams without even showing it (Juventus).

That and his hate of Brondby is truly breathtaking.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Seems like it is ignored way too often in this thread that Wooden is a three team cunt.
For the same reason we ignore the fact that pulga is actually a three teamer

Because his third team is shit

And his Juve too, tbf.

So really, pulga is a one teamer when you think about it. #Justice4theAlligator

Lightning

Banned
For the same reason we ignore the fact that pulga is actually a three teamer

Because his third team is shit

And his Juve too, tbf.

So really, pulga is a one teamer when you think about it. #Justice4theAlligator
Pulga seems to ignore Juve most of the time. 99% of his posts are Madrid or trolling other users teams.

yeah Wooden chelsea fans are lovely folk aye m8

paul canoville

the National Front

that fan who made ape gestures at Welbeck

every club has their fucking cretins. Arsenal's are hilarious though will give you that.

congrats on the treble
of clubs you support

I actually never said they were though, the hilarity comes from them claiming superiority.

Tbf it seems like Wooden does actively actually support those 3 teams, rather than supporting a big team (Real Madrid) and also saying they support other teams without even showing it (Juventus).

That and his hate of Brondby is truly breathtaking.

Copenhagen are on a 3 months winter break. That's long enough for me to gain the status as only a 2 teamer.

The Brøndby hate can still go strong in the time period though.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
holy shit I buy Blood Dragon on PC because why the fuck not, download it and run and then the uPlay thing pops up. I update it, reset my password, and then the Ubisoft service is down so I can't play the game I played. See Ubisoft, this is why everyone hates you.
JzKGOjM.png

holy shit I buy Blood Dragon on PC because why the fuck not, download it and run and then the uPlay thing pops up. I update it, reset my password, and then the Ubisoft service is down so I can't play the game I played. See Ubisoft, this is why everyone hates you.
JzKGOjM.png
Sounds like uplay

HHIIIITTTTCCCCCHHHHH!

tumblr_n4uo808uJB1tuizv9o4_r1_500.jpg

We need Ayre to give the unsigned contract to a fan, and have him ask Raheezus for an autograph.

Took me ages to realise his goal had gone in on my dodgy, err, 'method of watching'

Thought it had been blocked and gone for a corner. The team barely celebrated, was like they realised that it wasn't a culmination of good work, more like a fragile, unexpected gift. Raheezus' sack is full of them ¬¬

Saved by the Bell's Dustin 'Screech' Diamond arrested in Wisconsin

Dustin Diamond, who starred as Screech Powers in the hit 1990s television show Saved by the Bell, was arrested in Wisconsin on Friday.

He was charged with possession of a switchblade, carrying a concealed weapon and first degree recklessly endangering safety. The circumstances that led up to his arrest by the Ozaukee County Sheriff’s Department have not been made public.

fu

cki

ng

he

ll

We're going to lose to them.

Not as long as dat Mama Can plays.

Apparently James Pearce was having a pop about Sakho's performance today. I don't know who James Pearce is, but he can do one.

Welcome to my Vardy hate club. We have mint club bars.

Score against Man Utd? Boss. Dive against Man Utd? Boss. Dive against us?
ngDCi9a.png

@Zabo, thought about buying it on Steam earlier. But it sounds like a simple and fun Platinum. Decisions, decisions.

Just saw the corner Mignolet gave.

I can't find the word(s) to express how awful he has become.

It's got to the point where I'm embarassed on his behalf. Opposition fans rub their hands in glee when he has the ball near him, and his punches are a complete crapshoot, like buying strikers from the Eredivisie. And worst of all, the giving away of that corner lowered Sakho's passing stats, which is simply unacceptable

Sell him to Sociedad

People actually like Victoria Wood
idyhqpvzVPjZq.png
ibkWhdzJaFWgi0.png
ilC5XGsvUC3hT.png
daMPIzy.png
nCUoKLR.png
nt5j5sS.png
fthidyA.png
iiua15MM00Hgw.png
qCJl17s.png

Status