• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Nope

Heard this before, the errors he makes are almost completely individual. 1 in 10 of them you can share the blame with the defense, the other 9 are on him.
What I mean despite making errors is he gets exposed too much, making errors more likely. Top goalkeepers, with the exception of De Gea, generally have very good defenders in front of them. Exposing keepers usually ends in errors, even happens to Cech and Courtouis.

FuturusX

Mignolet is a good keeper but is having confidence issues that are affecting his performances. Fans jumping on him doesn't help.

Mignonet is an excellent shot stopper but a fairly average keeper coupled with poor decision making abilities. The fact that he is having a crisis of confidence is not helping matters, but with or without fan support he's undeniably an average keeper.

I for one will support him on his long road back to average.

Hopefully at another club.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
“We dreamt of Paulinho for a while, but on loan,” Ximenes is quoted as saying by Parana Online.

“What Tottenham want is impossible, out of our realities. We sold him for €15m [£12m]. We will not pay three times as much.”

Bwahaha, even Levy isn't so deranged he'd ask for that much. How the fuck are we going to get rid of this terrible player.

What I mean despite making errors is he gets exposed too much, making errors more likely. Top goalkeepers, with the exception of De Gea, generally have very good defenders in front of them. Exposing keepers usually ends in errors, even happens to Cech and Courtouis.

He makes 5 times as many errors as any good keeper. We don't expose him that much :p

Clegg

There was something extremely satisfying about our win today. We bossed the game in terms of possession, had no catastrophic fuckups in defence and made the most of our chances. All three of our strikers are in good form as is Mata.

Also Pardew is a complete fraud and it was good to expose him once again.

There was something extremely satisfying about our win today. We bossed the game in terms of possession, had no catastrophic fuckups in defence and made the most of our chances. All three of our strikers are in good form as is Mata.

Also Pardew is a complete fraud and it was good to expose him once again.

Evans and Fletcher each had an 'ex-professional' moment that could've led to goals tho.

They're still firmly on my shit list.

Linius

Something wrong with Origin m8's? I keep going offline for some reason, I just wanna play a quick game of FIFA before going to bed :(

Clegg

Evans and Fletcher each had an 'ex-professional' moment that could've led to goals tho.

They're still firmly on my shit list.
They didn't lead to clear cut chances. That's an improvement over the last few weeks.

We scored three goals from only five or six shots. The benefit of having quality strikers.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I like re-watching games when we win
CNB1W6d.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We scored three goals from only five or six shots. The benefit of having quality strikers.

This is the main problem for us on Sunday. I'm sure we can handle the midfield battle but your strikers are clinical.

I really hope Dembele plays, Bentaleb is playing too many games for someone so young.

pulga

Banned
You guys really seem to enjoy talking about me :lol

It warms my heart to see how important I am in your lives <3

Imagine not hating Rory McLroy or whatever he's called.

Absolute fucking bellend.

He cancelled his wedding with Wozniacki the day after they sent out invitations which was hilarious, can't hate.

Maybe it helps not being exposed to him due to anything but Wozniacki.

kharma45

He cancelled his wedding with Wozniacki the day after they sent out invitations which was hilarious, can't hate.

Maybe it helps not being exposed to him due to anything but Wozniacki.

He was at the Ulster rugby match tonight and they played 'Sweet Caroline' over the loud speakers when he was out on the pitch at half time hahaha sensational scenes

Yup.

Brother killed himself too.

He also comes across like a Patrick Bateman-esque psycho on camera.

He has a massively inflated sense of self-worth.

Heard that he said Justin was attention-seeking as well when he was outed/came out.

Despicable person.

If I was Prime Minister, I'd make Rory McIlroy, Terry Christian and James Nesbitt fight to the death

jesalr

I remember being properly disappointed Coates went to Liverpool instead of us because of Suarez. Bullet dodge I suppose?

Wasn't he supposed to be pretty hot shit?

Kenny fucked Coates, just as Rafa fucked Babel

Not saying either would have gone on to be good enough, but good performances were barely ever rewarded with further starts, and when they were, they just had to make one mistake to be frozen out for a few weeks.

This is when Carragher was in the midst of the worst period of his career, and it seemed like he'd completely lost it

@Hixx, 'you' as in Sunderland :p

Wonder how much the Uruguayan factor had to do with it

Hixx

Kenny fucked Coates, just as Rafa fucked Babel

Not saying either would have gone on to be good enough, but good performances were barely ever rewarded with further starts, and when they were, they just had to make one mistake to be frozen out for a few weeks.

This is when Carragher was in the midst of the worst period of his career, and it seemed like he'd completely lost it

@Hixx, 'you' as in Sunderland :p

Wonder how much the Uruguayan factor had to do with it

1000000%

Every signing Gus has got involved with has been fucking shit - apart from Bridcutt who has turned alreet since he got over his family issue. He complains about the DoF but the players he wants are invariably shitter than what Congerton has got him.

L1NETT

No Football League Show fuck off BBC

one time I wanna watch it

fuck it give it to Channel 5 at least they'll show the games.

And no Leroy Rosensior

Finished the Metro games. Excellent.

Glad you enjoyed them

4A are fucking WIZARDS considering the conditions Redux was made and the size of that team. Their new space game and a new metro on next gen?

*drools

“Vardy will be suspended because his yellow for being committed and trying to win the ball will take him to five bookings,” said Pearson.

“I am not sure there was anything wrong with it. The goalkeeper was cut? Bless him, bless him. Hard isn’t for them these days. Really hard for keepers.”

:lol fucking twat fuck off

Lightning

Banned
I'm really pissed off with Giroud. Worst possible time to be such an idiot. Did he want a new years holiday or something? Fuck.

Welbeck please score against West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom