• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Is the BioShock Infinite DLC significant? Never played BI, but wondering should I buy the 'complete edition'. FWIW, I don't think I've ever bought DLC, on principle maybe.

Zabojnik

@Zabo, thought about buying it on Steam earlier. But it sounds like a simple and fun Platinum. Decisions, decisions.

It's a surprisingly "deep", but still fairly simple rpg, for a SP game. Based Obsidian.

vwxM2Jo.png
cHNjGdP.png

Twitter, m9.

i played GTA :(

Im done with this game.

IM DONE WITH GAMING

Take a break, Bla. Why force it. We'll play PES tomorrow, hopefully, nice & easy.

Is the BioShock Infinite DLC significant? Never played BI, but wondering should I buy the 'complete edition'. FWIW, I don't think I've ever bought DLC, on principle maybe.

I only played the first part, I think. Thought it was shit. Don't bother.

Zabojnik

I mean, if for some reason seeing how the story ends in Bioshock Infinite wasn't why you kept playing, and if the DLC is dirt cheap, as it should be these days, then go for it, I guess.

Don't pay attention to this post (although I didn't buy it thanks to PS+).

Just cos I ain't part of the self-congratulatory Good Taste Club™ doesn't mean my opinions aren't always right

Bioshock: Infinite is barely worth reading the wikipedia synopsis

The best thing about it was hearing the Idle Thumbs guy act as though Irrational didn't deserve to be shut down.

bud

i'm trying to watch avengers

the opening chase scene is very obviously inspired by metal gear solid 1

am i wrong

Scum

I enjoyed infinite. Gameplay was pretty boring like the other bioshocks, but the world was cool and good.

0q76ono.gif

Just cos I ain't part of the self-congratulatory Good Taste Club™ doesn't mean my opinions aren't always right

Bioshock: Infinite is barely worth reading the wikipedia synopsis

The best thing about it was hearing the Idle Thumbs guy act as though Irrational didn't deserve to be shut down.

ibhhA0JgJnDWU1.gif

Sell me on TLoU online Hitcher.

Is it like Uncharted.

And should I finish the story first.

The MP spoils nothing at all in the SP iirc. Maybe a couple of vague locations, nothing lifted wholesale though, and nothing event-related

Its fantastic. Though, honestly, I could do without the metagame. I don't like having my playstyle changed for mandatory challenges. Its not at all like Uncharted, aside from the climbing which is somewhat similar. Much slower paced and focussed on positioning and small pieces of teamwork, like covering fire and healing. And the crafting stuff changes everything if you do it properly.

Look out for Hixx though, the turtling twat.

jts

...hate me...
The MP spoils nothing at all in the SP iirc. Maybe a couple of vague locations, nothing lifted wholesale though, and nothing event-related

Its fantastic. Though, honestly, I could do without the metagame. I don't like having my playstyle changed for mandatory challenges. Its not at all like Uncharted, aside from the climbing which is somewhat similar. Much slower paced and focussed on positioning and small pieces of teamwork, like covering fire and healing. And the crafting stuff changes everything if you do it properly.

I'll give it a try. If you convince more people to play 2moro and I'm home I'll join.

Hixx

u wot m8? I'm aggressive in shooters. Just mad that I #rekt you.

Hunt or be Hunted reminded me of why I hated Far Cry 3. Enemies everywhere with unerring aim. And now they added enemies who can see you wherever you are and set you on fire and ALSO make any predator in the area home in on you instantly.

Get fucked, game.

Mignolet is a good keeper but is having confidence issues that are affecting his performances. Fans jumping on him doesn't help.

These confidence issues have lasted nearly 18 months

If he's to get over them, it'll take an age, and we can't afford to give him that time.

Fans certainly shouldn't be getting on his back at matches (or train stations :p), but he'd be better off elsewhere, and we'd be better off with someone else

not Jones

TLOU isn't the greatest game of all time, but it's probably my favorite of last generation.

We all know the actual best game of all time is Silent Hill 2.

Lightning

Banned
These confidence issues have lasted nearly 18 months

If he's to get over them, it'll take an age, and we can't afford to give him that time.

Fans certainly shouldn't be getting on his back at matches (or train stations :p), but he'd be better off elsewhere, and we'd be better off with someone else

not Jones
It's not entirely Mignolet's fault. You have an unsteady back 4, you could make a case to replace every single one of them, except Moreno. Must be very hard for a goal keeper who can't have faith in the 5 players in front of him to do their jobs. Back 4 and Gerrard.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Finally Wooden sees the light

Last couples of years of last gen were so poor that people declared the first 7/10 game to come along a GOAT
Come back to me when you can properly trim your genitals like an adult Yurt.
:( I knew I shoulda used a woman's razor :(
do you even really care about games?

what did you even bring to neogaf???
No.

You have no idea how much I love the DS series though <3

It's not entirely Mignolet's fault. You have an unsteady back 4, you could make a case to replace every single one of them, except Moreno. Must be very hard for a goal keeper who can't have faith in the 5 players in front of him to do their jobs. Back 4 and Gerrard.

Nope

Heard this before, the errors he makes are almost completely individual. 1 in 10 of them you can share the blame with the defense, the other 9 are on him.

I'll play with you tomorrow night Hitcher, love TLOU MP :p

Listening to (and reading transcripts) of Serial. Only 12 mins into the first ep, but it's very descriptive and I can tell I'm gonna like it.

Finally Wooden sees the light

Last couples of years of last gen were so poor that people declared the first 7/10 game to come along a GOAT

I've always seen the light. TLOU was a really damn good game. But there was many I liked a lot more on PS2 and older PC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom