• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

qBsuB5s.png

That hateful remark is gonna cost you 10€ at our next transaction.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Adios Colin Wanker, the manager nobody ever wanted to return and was only chosen because Malky Mackay is a terrible human being. Please bring back Pulis. Please.

"[Shadow of Mordor]’s the first game to really explore male intimacy, male bodies next to other bodies and how to negotiate them."

It's about killing Orcs for fucks sake. What the fuck am I reading.

Lool. SoM is good, but the middle-earth/LOTR universe stuff is horrendously tacked on

i think people also got tired of messi and ronaldo. time for a change. ronaldo did shit. i dont care if she scored 30 goals against elskele or miranda. the world cup was his big chance to show his skills to the worldwide audience. and all he did was that

Nkxfks3.gif

even messi showed more.

Please proceed, Bla.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Trying to get back to London from Leeds, been an absolute fucking nightmare. Trains cancelled after boarding, massive delays, no communication. Stuck at Stevenage on my third train of the day. A 2.5 hour journey has taken almost 7 hours and it's not even over yet. I still have to brave Finsbury Park.

Only in England could this happen.

Linius

Trying to get back to London from Leeds, been an absolute fucking nightmare. Trains cancelled after boarding, massive delays, no communication. Stuck at Stevenage on my third train of the day. A 2.5 hour journey has taken almost 7 hours and it's not even over yet. I still have to brave Finsbury Park.

Lol, you've clearly never travelled by train in The Netherlands. But it's good to know it's not just us. Stay strong sir.

Carbonox

You're in my town motherfucker. Watch your back.

3Sixty

Taxi

EmiPrime

I'd like to get back to London myself but it seems Paddington is still a shambles.

Salvadora

I don't see the problem with giving Nigel Farage "man of the year."

It's not meant to signify the most positive influence on society or the most good person.

Presuming they have a well reasoned argument, there is a case to be made there.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
i think people also got tired of messi and ronaldo. time for a change. ronaldo did shit. i dont care if she scored 30 goals against elskele or miranda. the world cup was his big chance to show his skills to the worldwide audience. and all he did was that

Nkxfks3.gif

even messi showed more.

bla pls
messi went against iran, nigeria, and bosnia

Salvadora

Individual awards in a team sport, beyond stuff like MOTM and POTM, are stupid anyway.

Sure, Messi and Ronaldo are both exceedingly good individuals, but so what.

Ribery for Ballon d'Or

Salvadora

PSN being down for, what, 3 days now is an absolute joke.

Don't care if it's DDoS, they should at least mitigate the effects by investing in online infrastructure.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe PSN was down for an entire month and Sony still didn't invest anything in better online infrastructure.

rossonero

EXACTLY!

What they were actually serious? :loool

What about Cerci? Surely you have the upper hand over Inter now

Yeah, according to reports we got Cerci, he is supposed to get his unofficial debut against Real on Tuesday. Don't know what to think about that, but he can't have less impact on Milan than Torres had at least.

On to Youtube to watch Cerci compilations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom