• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right!

But in the end, barely, right? I don't remember anything about S2 except the ending sorry :lol

That is why I like Frank so much, he takes on the President's mentor and advisor and renders him useless. Tusk is a master in the business world, but in the political sphere Frank has no equals, well at least till season 3. I never watched the UK version, but I feel this season will see Frank come crashing back down to earth. And I am looking forward to seeing how.

KidJr

I'm hearing a lot of noise about these cavani rumours, I can't believe for a second wenger would sanction that purchase.

But in saying that wnever dropped the quote of the week for me.

Usual debate about whether he is tight with money etc.

He said something like "come with me on a night out and you'll see I'm not afraid to spend money"

#flossin

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I remember reading an interview with his brother in the News of the World or something. IIRC, his dad use to beat them and was a very strange main.

Here is a link

Maybe his childhood explains why he is so good at playing villains.
Oh fuck*, and I thought my dad was horrible

Such a shame he died of natural causes.

*my phone keeps suggesting "Duck" and its variations. So don't be alarmed in the future when I Fady it up by mistake

I'm hearing a lot of noise about these cavani rumours, I can't believe for a second wenger would sanction that purchase.

But in saying that wnever dropped the quote of the week for me.

Usual debate about whether he is tight with money etc.

He said something like "come with me on a night out and you'll see I'm not afraid to spend money"

#flossin

I bet a high spending night out for Wenger is £10 on a Marks and Spencers meal deal.

Wilbur

Banned
did everyone who hated hobbit 3 also hate the first two films?

might see it in an hour.

I liked the first two (with reservations). This one was shit.

-----------

Guys look who I made on Dragon Age
HVDcRns.png

SpHKvUQ.jpg

Blablurn

I watched all dem Lord of the rings movies. And none of them is on my list of favourite movies. they are okay. they are movies. i just dont get the hype. seriously.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've enjoyed The Matrix trilogy more than LOTR, I don't know what that says about me

All sorts of bad things I bet

Dat third movie, now THATS how you completely shit the bed :lol

Fintan

I think I only watch House of Cards because of the format. You get through all 13 episodes in a couple of days and that's it for a year +. Kevin Spacey hamming it up is pretty much the only good part. It's quite poorly written and stupid, nothing ever really goes wrong for Frank. And how could such a sad bastard ever get elected President? And yeah, all the sub plots, like the super hacker and the creepy bedtime stories, are pretty dumb too. I still enjoy it well enough, but it's nowhere near the top tier of TV. It has the production values and nothing else really.

Waiting on those final 7 Mad Men episodes.

I think I only watch House of Cards because of the format. You get through all 13 episodes in a couple of days and that's it for a year +. Kevin Spacey hamming it up is pretty much the only good part. It's quite poorly written and stupid, nothing ever really goes wrong for Frank. And how could such a sad bastard ever get elected President? And yeah, all the sub plots, like the super hacker and the creepy bedtime stories, are pretty dumb too. I still enjoy it well enough, but it's nowhere near the top tier of TV. It has the production values and nothing else really.

Waiting on those final 7 Mad Men episodes.

He was never elected president, that is what makes him so great

I had Mad Men on blu-ray and watched the first season and loved it. Started season 2, but then came to Korea and didn't bring all of the discs with me. So just stopped watching. Such a shame

Facism

on the phone with the car insurance company and im on hold with this horrid christmas music.

might just say fuck it and go online with someone else instead of renewing,

Sorry, I'm talking about the president in season 2. He's such a pushover. Frank screws him over, Frank apologises. "Okay, you have one last chance, Frank." Repeat until Frank has gotten rid of him.

I think he got elected because of Frank. Frank helped get him elected so that he could get a cabinet position.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
How did Ulloa miss a free header from 6 yards out?

Just highlights I'm watching but Spurs look pony.

We completely controlled the game for 30 minutes but didn't capitalise. If we hadn't eased off after scoring early the game would have been dead.

Ulloa missed an easy one but Kane missed an even easier one from about a yard.

Fintan

I think he got elected because of Frank. Frank helped get him elected so that he could get a cabinet position.
Oh, okay, maybe. My memory of season 1 (and 2) really, is pretty vague. All I can really remember is Frank being the House Whip and sort of having to work his way into the President's inner circle.

Next season is out in February, right?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If i sit on the toilet for longer than 5 minutes my feet go numb. this happen to anyone else? :(((((
I can (but I don't) go to poop after every meal, like, immediately

Maybe that's why I'm skinny. My body filters the food quite fast ffs

Very annoying when I eat before a test or something

I can (but I don't) go to poop after every meal, like, immediately

Maybe that's why I'm skinny. My body filters the food quite fast ffs

Very annoying when I eat before a test or something

I can't say I have had that problem before. Only time i have had near instantaneous shitting, was when i ate 150g of Beef jerky in ten minutes.

Isn't that Arthur Darvill?

Haven't watched doctor who yet, on that note.

Doctor Who made me want to instantaneously shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom