• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

"[Shadow of Mordor]’s the first game to really explore male intimacy, male bodies next to other bodies and how to negotiate them."

It's about killing Orcs for fucks sake. What the fuck am I reading.

Facism

"[Shadow of Mordor]’s the first game to really explore male intimacy, male bodies next to other bodies and how to negotiate them."

It's about killing Orcs for fucks sake. What the fuck am I reading.

lol.

vidyagames media take these toys too fucking seriously, like they're some sort of high art instead of the timesink babbymode entertainment that they are.

jts

...hate me...
I actually forget that FM is one of the few big name games I can play on Mac.

Where is it the cheapest to buy though?

K1LLER7

RVP has picked up his performances recently.

Looks like his poor form may just have been fitness problems post WC.

Ever since the Southampton game he's played well.

Wasn't at his best yesterday but he got his goal and his link-up with Falcao is getting better.

Falcao was great yesterday too, just needed a goal to round it off.

LegoArmo

RVP has picked up his performances recently.

Looks like his poor form may just have been fitness problems post WC.

I like that players are making runs and calling for the ball. Carrick being back, and Rooney playing deeper is a big part of it, I think.

Blablurn

5e36PYw.png

Is PSN back up? And no, I won't go about changing the MTU or whatever. Either it works or it doesn't. /consoleface

im playing pes since morning u cunt

Blablurn

i think people also got tired of messi and ronaldo. time for a change. ronaldo did shit. i dont care if she scored 30 goals against elskele or miranda. the world cup was his big chance to show his skills to the worldwide audience. and all he did was that

Nkxfks3.gif

even messi showed more.

Jarnet87

He was quality yesterday.

he was quality, but I think a lot of that was how shit Newcastle was. They attacked us and were super sloppy all over the pitch. Lots of space to work on the counters. Look at the Villa game for comparison. Some of that may have been because Fletcher was in midfield instead of Carrick but Villa gave us very little room to work. They were much more organized and careful in their attack. Rooney was no where near their final third. It is games against the Aston Villa's and the teams that are gonna park the bus that we have a lot more trouble because the midfield doesn't penetrate enough.

Rikkun

i think people also got tired of messi and ronaldo. time for a change. ronaldo did shit. i dont care if she scored 30 goals against elskele or miranda. the world cup was his big chance to show his skills to the worldwide audience. and all he did was that

Nkxfks3.gif

even messi showed more.

Bla pls.
Pls pls pls

What does a French newspaper know about football.
Nothing, I'll tell you.

Neuer musn't win. Buffon didn't, you won't be better than us.

Clegg

World Cup year does funny things to the Balon d'Or vote, but the best player in the world this year is Ronaldo. Should stroll to the award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom