• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Technically I know it's awful.

But you've got to be a very particular type of person to have a fuck off steak and go, "not for me, that". And that ain't me. Not Will, either, seen him eat some godawful wings.

Can't really eat McDonalds, like. Genuinely just makes me feel a bit sick and awful. That's where I draw the line.

Wabba

I hope that United are effective today. Score at every opportunity we get. So tired of us playing bad and losing against Tottenham each year. But i am a pessimist so i predict a 2-1 lose (early Kane goal and a late Eriksen goal as usual).

I hope that United are effective today. Score at every opportunity we get. So tired of us playing bad and losing against Tottenham each year. But i am a pessimist so i predict a 2-1 lose (early Kane goal and a late Eriksen goal as usual).

They won't be of course. Not surprised if we draw.

WJD

Took my first ever proper girlfriend out on a date at F&B's then came home and got an awkward handjob under a cashmere blanket.

It's about the memories, m8s.

bobito

Banned
Don't agree with that.

It's about conditioning, isn't it. Not defending them too much, obviously they should be able to run around for 90, but their body might not agree and that's when injuries can occur.

LVG's not arsed though. Seems like a diluted Kia Ora to Dino Dave's full-sugared Robinsons training methods.

Yeah its true conditioning is important but I don't think it's accident that certain teams always have fewer injuries then others.

Chelsea always seem to be bottom of the injury list season after season, despite the fact that they play a lot more games then most and jose uses a reasonably small squad. I remember reading they use shorter more efficient training sessions to prevent injuries, which is probably a significant factor.

Yet some managers insist that it's the impossible job to play a couple of games in a week.

David James thinks so.

Maybe I worded the last quote wrong but he was saying Madrid don't need Navas (best keeper in the world)

Oh, I see.

I thought he was saying Madrid don't need to buy the best keeper in the world (whoever) as what they have is clearly good enough already

David James knows more about goalkeeping than me, but he's still a tit so fuck knows

Technically I know it's awful.

But you've got to be a very particular type of person to have a fuck off steak and go, "not for me, that". And that ain't me. Not Will, either, seen him eat some godawful wings.

Can't really eat McDonalds, like. Genuinely just makes me feel a bit sick and awful. That's where I draw the line.

I used to love eating McDonald's small cheeseburgers and I ate about 5 of them in 3 days. The 5th one was the end of my relationship with McDonalds. Haven't eaten there since. It's been about 4 years now.

Arnie

Took my first ever proper girlfriend out on a date at F&B's then came home and got an awkward handjob under a cashmere blanket.

It's about the memories, m8s.
Exactly.

If you've not ended a date with a KFC snack box then you're doing something wrong. I say ended, it's more of a semicolon. Finger 'lickin good.

Tc91

Oh, I see.

I thought he was saying Madrid don't need to buy the best keeper in the world (whoever) as what they have is clearly good enough already

David James knows more about goalkeeping than me, but he's still a tit so fuck knows

Forget about David James.

De Goat will continue his rise to the top today.

I quite like McDonalds, as long as its a McChicken Sandwich

Their beefburgers can fall into a sinkhole

And I'm never gonna eat a fucking piece of fish in a bap

Tc91

Best McDonald's beef burger was the Big Tasty, every other one is shite. Big Mac is tiny.

I got food poisoning from a filet of fish once when I was younger, never touched one since.

Arnie

Yeah its true conditioning is important but I don't think it's accident that certain teams always have fewer injuries then others.

Chelsea always seem to be bottom of the injury list season after season, despite the fact that they play a lot more games then most and jose uses a reasonably small squad. I remember reading they use shorter more efficient training sessions to prevent injuries, which is probably a significant factor.

Yet some managers insist that it's the impossible job to play a couple of games in a week.
Agree with that.

There's fucking tons teams can do around match day to actively prevent injuries and recuperate players. There's genuine science to it and things such as bespoke training schedules and shorter conditioning sessions can alter how the body reacts.

Dino Dave and LVG definitely haven't cracked it.

Agree with that.

There's fucking tons teams can do around match day to actively prevent injuries and recuperate players. There's genuine science to it and things such as bespoke training schedules and shorter conditioning sessions can alter how the body reacts.

Dino Dave and LVG definitely haven't cracked it.

Where does resolve-testing fit into it?

Wabba

Lindegaard, Rafael, Smalling, Shaw, Fletcher, A. Pereira, Wilson

This has to be one of the worst benches United have ever had?

On the timeline of sports-science?

Somewhere between 1981 and the invention of the dishwasher.

Fucking run it off
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

3 matches today where any result is a good result for Liverpool, as long as we win tomorrow. That second clause is where the problems start.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Draw would be good today, win at Stoke and thats a solid christmas

Go_Ly_Dow

Wagamama's alright, but there's only so many times you can eat the Yaki-Udon & Chilli Squid combo before it comes tiresome. Really need to find some unique small businesses. (not that they exist in Lincoln lol)

Great players, but they are young and not one if them can affect the game.

They can, just look at that greasy fucking cunt Federico 'greasy shit cunt' Macheda.

FUCK

You don't want to be relying on players like that to change the game from the bench though

edit: Any good team who takes Fletcher is making a stupid decision unless he's looking to start his coaching career, while still being a player as a technicality

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Owen sounds so naff doing these intros. Are we supposed to believe he isn't reading them off a piece of paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom