• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

I think I'll watch Trainspotting tomorrow
ibzeqCJtvoUAS9.png

who has the Klopp animated icon/face? pls.

jts

...hate me...
lol who made that site? I made that gif like... Yesterday night. and got some hilarious responses, like some guy who thought it was heartless of me to make fun of people, having to work during their holidays, due to hacker attack.
T0DmWMf.png
I made it a good while ago as a project to implement php mainly, as I was learning it.

Then last night I updated it with your picture and I didn't even ask consent
T0DmWMf.png

But if you need royalties I'll change it back
kYFVZc5.png

It's a dumb website though, my idea was having it automatically update the status, but fuck if I figure out how to make such a crawler that would read from Sony's website or something. It will be offline as soon as the domain expires
l1x61OA.png

Scum

Four more days and January transfer window muppetry will begin. I wonder what the big news will be this time...?

I made it a good while ago as a project to implement php mainly, as I was learning it.

Then last night I updated it with your picture and I didn't even ask consent
T0DmWMf.png

But if you need royalties I'll change it back
kYFVZc5.png

It's a dumb website though, my idea was having it automatically update the status, but fuck if I figure out how to make such a crawler that would read from Sony's website or something. It will be offline as soon as the domain expires
l1x61OA.png

All I want is love and maybe a warm body for a night.

Also fuck coding.
D5Jy4CR.png

jts

...hate me...
All I want is love and maybe a warm body for a night.

Also fuck coding.
D5Jy4CR.png
It can be arranged, I'll provide you one of a premium quality. You just have to come to Portugal or Finland bb.

Seriously though, I'm sorry for that as I didn't know the picture was created by you (but I should've guessed) and I didn't want to advertise the website as mine either. Just found your picture funny as hell and perfect for the site. Responses on the PSN down thread were hilarious too.

It can be arranged, I'll provide you one of a premium quality. You just have to come to Portugal or Finland bb.

Seriously though, I'm sorry for that as I didn't know the picture was created by you (but I should've guessed) and I didn't want to advertise the website as mine either. Just found your picture funny as hell and perfect for the site. Responses on the PSN down thread were hilarious too.

I really don't care lol, just thought it was funny how quickly it was there.

Scum

Don't worry. He probably stole it from reddit anyway.
nCUoKLR.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ghanaian and English papers claim Chelsea are prepared to pay £24m for Juventus man Kwadwo Asamoah in January.

The report emerged in Africa and has spread to Metro.

Asamoah is out for 4 months you utter wankers :lol

Salazar

What.a night. I had a dream. And in that dream i had another dream. Dat inception.

I was mysteriously accompanying a girl from some or other college to a dinner. And having my hand aggressively gripped by some dude. And (only in dreams innit) lifting weights.

Slightly late morning, when you're a bit dehydrated but couldn't be arsed to get out of bed: peak hour for mad dreams.

Blablurn

I was mysteriously accompanying a girl from some or other college to a dinner. And having my hand aggressively gripped by some dude. And (only in dreams innit) lifting weights.

Slightly late morning, when you're a bit dehydrated but couldn't be arsed to get out of bed: peak hour for mad dreams.

Women in dreams, man. It's like the most teasing thing ever.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tintin was brilliant, I hope there's a sequel in the works :( I'm a massive MASSIVE fan of the comics, lovely stuff.
Jesus, halfway through the season come Monday night

Sturridge has played 3 times. Liverpool have played great once.
Yet he's still not even close to as dead as Barzagli. He fucking DIED immediately after signing his contract extension :lol

Iorveth is love
Yes <3
Shiiiit, that twist. Penny Dreadful is top.
Class acting, mesmerising atmosphere...shit story, shit pace and shit accents.
The Guest (2014) is a hilarious movie, highly recommended watch when in good company and drunk / high.
the grenade moment killed me :lol Dan Stevens played his role to perfection

Blablurn

I watched a Korean movie called Miss Granny yesterday.

r80xlGY.jpg

Na Moon-hee stars as a woman in her 70s who magically finds herself in the body of her 20-year-old self (Shim Eun-kyung) after having her picture taken at a mysterious photo studio.

It was unique and fantastic.

/film talk

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
why's everyone going to Inter?

I hope you didn't read the script

WHAT it was leaked? :looool how bad are we talking here....QoS bad or Skyfall bad?

Nemanja Vidic could be sent back to Manchester United just six months after his transfer to Inter.

VIDIIIIIIIIIIIIC

you sensational secret agent you, thanks for the dropped points <3

why's everyone going to Inter?

WHAT it was leaked? :looool how bad are we talking here....QoS bad or Skyfall bad?

Yeah, it was Sony so of course it was leaked. Apparently there is a big twist, I thought you were alluding to the twist when you said "KILL"

It was meant to be really shit or something. Like the whole movie just falls off in the final act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom