• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

CPrVcB7.gif

What a beast #BigWhiteLegs.

Can't wait to see who the mad cunt Allam tries to appoint if Bruce goes to NUFC. My guess is on either Nick Barmby or Paul Ince. Or Falcao to strengthen that Hull Tigers brand.

Carbonox

5 chicken fillets laid out on a plate. Couple of slices of cheese on top. Microwave for a minute. Apply some ketchup.

If you dated me I would wine and dine you like no other.

Tc91

Halo beta isn't bad.

AR seems kinda OP when you get killed from a distance with it cause of that smart aim thing, don't like the DMR, BR is still the best.

Clamber is alright, thruster is a bit shit, sprint is shit.

dc89

Bet 365 offer tonight (free inplay bet of the same value if you place a pre-match bet) if anyone fancies free money.

jts

...hate me...
5 chicken fillets laid out on a plate. Couple of slices of cheese on top. Microwave for a minute. Apply some ketchup.

If you dated me I would wine and dine you like no other.

I do chicken breast and cheese when I'm going low-carb. Also, mayo. Not that sugary stuff :p

But are you cooking the fillets in the microwave or just re-heating and melting the cheese?

inky

I do chicken breast and cheese when I'm going low-carb. Also, mayo.

But are you cooking the fillets in the microwave or just re-heating and melting the cheese?

I don't think they'd be cooked in 1 minute. Cooking in the microwave is just yuck overall, so I assume he's just melting the cheese, which can be done in a pan too.

I agree with Esch. Ketchup fucks it up. If it was mustard maybe.

jts

...hate me...
I don't think they'd be cooked in 1 minute. Cooking in the microwave is just yuck overall, so I assume he's just melting the cheese, which can be done in a pan too.

I agree with Esch. Ketchup fucks it up. If it was mustard maybe.
The fillets would have to be extremely thin but you never know.

And yeah, no ketchup.

Mayo or garlic mayo for me. Garlic and chicken is a winning combo, after all.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Agent Edward @Agent_Edward · 49s 49 seconds ago
Exclusive: Van Gaal is looking to sign a right back in January. Rafael not good enough, I understand Séamus Coleman is a potential target.

Rafa was terrible v Spurs, wouldnt mind someone more consistent with less rashness

Coleman to United would be rad. Thought Moyes would have brought him with him from Everton.

Pardiola to Crystal Palace doesn't really make sense to me, I know he's not well liked at Newcastle but he's doing a decent enough job there.

Pardiola to Crystal Palace doesn't really make sense to me, I know he's not well liked at Newcastle but he's doing a decent enough job there.

Well;

*He's hated by a large part of the Newcastle fans, while Palace fans still hold him in high regard since his playing days there.
*He has a house not far from Selhurst Park
*Mike Ashley apparently told him that he would get no transfer funds at all in Januari, and that Moussa Sissoko will be sold.

Well;

*He's hated by a large part of the Newcastle fans, while Palace fans still hold him in high regard since his playing days there.
*He has a house not far from Selhurst Park
*Mike Ashley apparently told him that he would get no transfer funds at all in Januari, and that Moussa Sissoko will be sold.

Makes sense then. I'll miss him cunting up the PL next year when Palace are relegated.

Jarnet87

Agent Edward @Agent_Edward · 49s 49 seconds ago
Exclusive: Van Gaal is looking to sign a right back in January. Rafael not good enough, I understand Séamus Coleman is a potential target.

Rafa was terrible v Spurs, wouldnt mind someone more consistent with less rashness

he was on par with every united player in that 2nd half. He will regain his form but I wouldn't mind Coleman or another RB as Rafael cannot stay healthy.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
he was on par with every united player in that 2nd half. He will regain his form but I wouldn't mind Coleman or another RB as Rafael cannot stay healthy.

And having him and Jones in the defence will mean more penalties than statistically a team should have in the course of a season.

That being said Rafa was getting some good form before his injury :( he does have some good qualities, cant cross for shit still though :/

Hope Shelvey has one of his stupid gaes tonight, rather than his stupid good ones :p

Doesn't seem to hold a grudge about things not working out at Liverpool

Who'd win a fight between Agent Edward and Craig Sainsbury?

Jarnet87

And having him and Jones in the defence will mean more penalties than statistically a team should have in the course of a season.

That being said Rafa was getting some good form before his injury :( he does have some good qualities, cant cross for shit still though :/

Phil Jones should be gone too. He's had a few mistakes recently but overall solid play which means he is about to pick up a knock and miss a month. Johnny Evans dipped in form again so he isn't quite at the injury point yet, another solid game or two and he will tweak a hammy. If you told me I could get rid of Rafael, Jones, Evans, and Smalling tomorrow and replace them with other first team players and youth guys for the remainder I would.

Carbonox

Are Arsenal going to get Sissoko?

Can he play as a DM? Is it just his agent trying to get him a move?

He's at his best when he's in AM. He's not a particularly good DM but he is a fucking engine so could do a job there. When he's given free roam though, that's when you get babby's first Yaya.

No budget for January and a Sissoko sale is something I just couldn't tolerate. It was bad enough selling Cabaye in January but doing this shit again for another January? Fucking tired of it.

Arnie

Hope Shelvey has one of his stupid gaes tonight, rather than his stupid good ones :p

Doesn't seem to hold a grudge about things not working out at Liverpool

Who'd win a fight between Agent Edward and Craig Sainsbury?
I love the lad but if I see anyone clapping him I'm telling a steward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom