• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marrotta: "We tried and we came very close for Xherdan but in the end we did not want to offer the absurd financial packages coming from the English Premier League. Only a fool would buy a shirt without trying it on."
"Each deal needs economical reasoning before happening. The economic factor also decides the transfer strategy. Today we have clubs like Bayern who double the revenue of Italian sides like Milan, Inter or Juventus. Of course they can buy just one player for €40m, whereas Italian clubs have to band together with three or four to raise that sum.."

"..and dont forget that we are coming off two consecutive 7th places finishes"

"and oh, Allegri."
This is the last straw, Yurto. Expect only favourites from me on Twitter, if that.
Loooooooool

You know how much I like him ;)

Arnie

Off to Liverpool soon for chicken, beer and football.

So excited for the match. Got pre-game fever. Absolute fucking slogged a J2O Orange and passionfruit. Waltzed through it.

Zabojnik

I'm not the biggest fan of the Tyrion Lannister from Gnjilane, but I think he could be very good for us in the trequartista role. Certainly a better option than putting Vidal there, or even Pereyra, good as he has been.

Suen

"Each deal needs economical reasoning before happening. The economic factor also decides the transfer strategy. Today we have clubs like Bayern who double the revenue of Italian sides like Milan, Inter or Juventus. Of course they can buy just one player for €40m, whereas Italian clubs have to band together with three or four to raise that sum.."

"..and dont forget that we are coming off two consecutive 7th places finishes"

"and oh, Allegri."

Loooooooool

Imagine only having 4-5m to spend for the entire winter transfer window! You'd need the entire Serie A to band together to just buy one player then.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Imagine only having 4-5m to spend for the entire winter transfer window! You'd need the entire Serie A to band together to just buy one player then.
SUEN!!!!!! WELCOME BACKK
I'm not the biggest fan of the Tyrion Lannister from Gnjilane, but I think he could be very good for us in the trequartista role. Certainly a better option than putting Vidal there, or even Pereyra, good as he has been.
OH GREAT MORE TINY PEOPLE JOKES😠😠😠

Yeah V and P are...inadequate there to say the least

Week to go until Wimbledon v Liverpool! Hopefully should be a great match.

Eugh, another Monday match. Might try and change my shift again for it, not sure they'll let me do it twice in a row. Our schedule and payroll person in HR is a proper twat.

If we're dropping 3 at the back tonight, I assume Toure and Lovren are both injured. Seems the best match to rest Gerrard, with 3 games in 5 days.

confuziz

Banned
B6CQcc3CcAADTWI.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thanks Emil [insert coolest last name ever]!!

Watching The Interview right now and GOD why's Franco hamming it up like this :loool only Jim Carrey can pull off those facial expressions dude😂😂

So shit so far, as expected.

Arnie

Eugh, another Monday match. Might try and change my shift again for it, not sure they'll let me do it twice in a row. Our schedule and payroll person in HR is a proper twat.

If we're dropping 3 at the back tonight, I assume Toure and Lovren are both injured. Seems the best match to rest Gerrard, with 3 games in 5 days.
Team tonight is:

Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Maquillo, Moreno, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Lallana

Still think it's three at the back with Can roaming out.

Pulis at Newcastle would be interesting.

Would love to see him end up there. Much rather that then him taking over WBA, Hull or Leicester. Can't see many scenarios where he would be able to work with Mike Ashley though. Maybe if he see it as his last chance at one of the bigger clubs, and swallows his pride and makes less demands.

Team tonight is:

Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Maquillo, Moreno, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Lallana

Still think it's three at the back with Can roaming out.

Hmm, not sure I like Manquillo as wingback. Don't like Henderson there either though, and it'd nice to have him back in the middle

Strange that Markovic gets dropped the moment he has a mediocre performance when he's starting to show some form, though Moreno as wingback is theoretically better, and maybe he needs a rest. Not sure he's played 2 entire matches in a row before Arsenal-Burnley, and he'll probably play Thursday unless someone keeps him out the team.

LTWheels

Halo 5 beta is back up for those that purchased the MCC. Feels like they have improved the load times since the early access.

I really like the feel of it.

Hixx

Bruce slagged off Ashley when he was at SAFC so it would be hilarious. Then it would be depressing as we never beat Fat Heed's teams
JzKGOjM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom