• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
B4hDkl_CQAEIIx9.jpg

help me

Clegg

City flopping in Europe again would be delightful, but at the same time then going through wouldn't be so bad if we got Strootman in January.

Linius

On our way to the EL. These APOEL away supporters are terribly loud by the way. Proper lads. They brought fire crackers and candles.

GQman2121

Banned
You a veterinarian, like?

I always thought of you as an accountant for some reason. Like I think of wooden as a BDSM dungeon master. Despite him being a teacher. Which freaks me out, btw.

I'm currently a vet tech assistant. Former humanitarian aid worker. Back in school studying computer science. I want to build websites or work on infrastructure to better assist NGOs.

Hixx

@The1Wynn 19s20 seconds ago
Copying the latest Mass Effect build to my computer to play. Windows is telling me "about 1 day" to copy it. There is a lot in there.

AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

Not going to lie: much prefer City to go through and Roma to end up in Europa League. More money for Juve, Roma still distracted with EL, delicious salty Totti tears.

dc89

Not going to lie: much prefer City to go through and Roma to end up in Europa League. More money for Juve, Roma still distracted with EL, delicious salty Totti tears.

And Mancini's warning to DDR will still hold true.

"Stay at Roma, and end up like Totti."

Crying salty tears whilst winning nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom