• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Hang on was lookin at the old table

actually only 1 point off the playoffs

Three winnable games coming up........

its so on

Debuchy's first game in three months and is playing at CB or the first time in his career.

Sensational.

I think he played there in preseason maybe

Even if that's the case, in terms of pure numbers Wenger has made a right balls-up in defense

1 senior rightback
2 junior rightbacks
2 senior centrebacks
1 junior centreback
2 senior leftbacks

And one of those junior rightbacks is also the junior centreback.

They're still more solid than we are. Hope Toure is back tomorrow, though Lovren's performance on Tuesday was a small step forward for him.

Gorlak

Banned
ijHYrFxlufq4h.gif

tumblr_m377qectTi1qb5esko1_500.gif

I legit laughed out loud at Smith's comment there

'oh, I nearly buried Scezhny there' when he misundertood a question and was about to reel off imporvements Arsenal need to make to win the league.

Huh? I don't thi-

Oi. Hitch.
ngDCi9a.png

The word 'years' should have been a clue :p

Gorlak

Banned
What happened to Gnabry? He was supposed to be the next german world champion, is he dead?

It looks like the Ox playing in the middle? Why do these injuries continue without being adressed, does the staff even consider this to be a problem?

jts

...hate me...
Still 16 hours ahead on my trip and I realise and I dropped my headphones somehow on the way to the train, I can't believe this shit
nt5j5sS.png

What happened to Gnabry? He was supposed to be the next german world champion, is he dead?

It looks like the Ox playing in the middle? Why do these injuries continue without being adressed, does the staff even consider this to be a problem?

Gnabry's injured m8.

A true Arsenal fan would know this.

Plasma

Banned
I'm not really sure why our first thought on fixing our defensive crisis is to always move a full back into the center, are our youth team defenders that bad?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dear Arsenal

Why cant you use some defenders from your youth setup

??????????

Edit: what are the oddsmorsels Plasma 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom