• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

G-Unit

Real Madrid a total of 31 shots, 63% possession.

Atletico 2 shots on target all game and 37% possession.

Lol i'm sure if i scan back over the past few pages of posts i'll find a whole bunch of people saying Atletico Madrid 'deserved' the result.

Are you xavi?

2015_01_15_b.jpg

King_Moc

Banned

Lol i'm sure if i scan back over the past few pages of posts i'll find a whole bunch of people saying Atletico Madrid 'deserved' the result.

Why are you comparing one teams shots with the other teams shots on target?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
doicare must struggle to make it through the day with how unfair the world is.

Probably blames it all on bad luck.
He's a poor parody of himself

WE created him, he's a slave to the persona by now, for he knows how irrelevant his posts are without it.

If you don't take your chances how can you say you deserved to win? If shit was based on stats alone Barca would have won every trophy going in the last 7 years.

doicare

Are you xavi?
I'm more of a Jason Lee in his prime.
Why are you comparing one teams shots with the other teams shots on target?
To show the amount Real Madrid dominated, if you want the full stats it's 31 - 10 shots & 8 - 2 on target.
doicare must struggle to make it through the day with how unfair the world is.

Probably blames it all on bad luck.
Lol if you think life isn't full of random luck, people who think that they're in control of their own destiny just haven't had any significant bad luck happen to them yet. I genuinely hope you don't suffer any, it'll blow your mind.
Why do people still quote that baboon
Why don't you have the intelligence to actually engage me in an intellectual conversation and prove me wrong instead of calling me a baboon?

GQman2121

Banned
It's pretty clear he just needed a good manager.

Yet when one of the winning-est bosses of the last decade arrived he was one of the first players pushed aside.

Although a clear flop in a line of forward flops to arrive at our club over the years, I think he's still very well liked among supporters. I'm happy if he's happy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They're giving a standing ovation to Lichtsteiner

I have tears in my eyes

Left overs from Coman's goal but still
No words.

No words.

NO WORDS.

NO WORDS.

COMAN.

NO WORDS.

FUCK YOU ALLEGRI.

2 starts since the start of the season :lol

Fergie'd

Esch

Banned

duhlines495.jpg

Top Bottom