• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Blablurn

You're selling yourself short, you're the master of possession.

Sometimes!

But I have a question.

Everytime im in front of the goal and i wanna shoot, there is some kind of hesitation with the player. they dont do it in the moment where i pushed the button.

Do you have the same problem?

FootballFan

Sometimes!

But I have a question.

Everytime im in front of the goal and i wanna shoot, there is some kind of hesitation with the player. they dont do it in the moment where i pushed the button.

Don't sprint. Let go of sprint before shooting, if you aren't doing that already.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Giovinco just shat in Allegri's mouth

:( love you bb

NOW SURELY ITS TIME FOR COMAN??????

Zabo is always bossing around with Pogba when we play PES. Its frustrating :(
That's what Zazo does, he bosses.

Thank you!! I always read here every now and then but Football thread are always so fast for me.

I spoke too soon, it seems that Ogbonna is really injuried, at least they said that apparently it's nothing serious.
I sure fucking hope so ;_;

Zabojnik

Play with 4-3-3, I said. Giovinco can only play as a WF in a 4-3-3, I said.

Why didn't anyone listen to me.

Why.

Sometimes!

But I have a question.

Don't sprint. Let go of sprint before shooting, if you aren't doing that already.

That could be it, yeah.

Dark Rider

what I wanted from cupa del ray this season:
*we get out early
*we trade wins and lose on aggregate

at least we are getting out early and not losing both legs

now I just want carlo to make sure we are not as wasteful in front of the goal in la liga and the cl

Suen

Inzaghi, what a guy. He killed Madrid without being involved in any continental competition. Milan are back.

Brilliant game although the last 25 min or so sucked, still good quality of football!

Congrats Atletico, congrats Prinny!

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
congrats prinny
my only wish is that this doesnt kill navas' playtime the rest of the season

Top Bottom