• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

slider

That's why this country is going down the pan

farage_2568981b.jpg

He's in the MOG just off Horseferry Road I think. See Nick Robinson in there too. He'll neck a pint then be po-faced outside the Houses of Parliament five minutes later presenting the politics on the BBC news. Makes me chuckle.

TeddyBoy

looked bright in the first half, will admit I got bored and went to make me self a wee slap up bit of grub. (crackin bit of sea bass though)

Haha cheers mate, hopefully he can make the jump to the BPL next season (probably on loan to get more experienced).

Blablurn

Torres won the corner kick that ended up as the 1-1 in the CL finale vs Bayern
he's Chelsea's mvp

And he scored in the semi final against barca

and he destroyed lahm in the euro 2008 final

what a beast <3

i loved torres when he played for liv fc

Hixx

A poster like Pulga getting a GOAT poster like Wooden banned is an injustice akin to the one Mourinho is suffering from referees.

wedward

Just from that photo, he doesn't look bothered, and the staff don't look impressed. Can't be any less effective than Cerci though

He is stretching. I mean, no doubt, Torres is shit. But I don't think you can look at that picture and determine that Torres doesn't care or that the staff are unimpressed. Should they be clapping?

Walshy

m8 i have to become a real boy
Just keep at it man. I'm guessing you won't have Nandos as a reference any grad job which you are applying to, right? If so, then just apply anyways, you don't owe them anything.

I am currently going through the same soul-destroying process of applying for these shitty entry-level jobs. I have had a few assessment days so far, but it's tough trying to find a decent paying job in finance whilst trying to remain in the North West, I think I will end up in London after my masters has finished, but it's hard, my whole life is up here.

Just bought South Park: Stick of Truth for £15 on PS3
May buy Wolfenstein, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Wasteland 2 for a combined £30 on Steam as well

Sell me on those games

Wilbur

Banned
Just keep at it man. I'm guessing you won't have Nandos as a reference any grad job which you are applying to, right? If so, then just apply anyways, you don't owe them anything.

I am currently going through the same soul-destroying process of applying for these shitty entry-level jobs. I have had a few assessment days so far, but it's tough trying to find a decent paying job in finance whilst trying to remain in the North West, I think I will end up in London after my masters has finished, but it's hard, my whole life is up here.

Yeah, that's what makes me wary about applying anywhere past London. Obviously I'm very lucky I live close enough to where everything goes on, but there's been a few jobs up north or in Scotland I haven't applied for because I haven't got the balls to move there :lol

Gonna have to be far less picky with what I'm applying for I think.

Still not as good as the beach ball, that was priceless.

And it means Sunderland can never complain about any decision given against them when playing Liverpool. That's about a millennium's worth of shite decisions rolled into one. Even if it was an idiot Liverpool fan (young, granted) who threw the ball onto the pitch.

And Steve Bruce can get fucked.

@Elchele, hope it runs well. Its out of stock on all the sites selling it for £15, including the one I bought it from. Can't imagine a digital port would be particularly difficult, the graphics can't get much clearer as far as I can tell

CCS

Banned
And it means Sunderland can never complain about any decision given against them when playing Liverpool. That's about a millennium's worth of shite decisions rolled into one. Even if it was an idiot Liverpool fan (young, granted) who threw the ball onto the pitch.

I remember watching it, I almost died laughing. I still can't believe it actually happened.

Hixx

One makes up for all those in your favour?

Like when we played you at the SoL and you got a penalty for a foul about 2 yards outside the box? And then in the SAME game we got one of the most ridiculous red cards ever?

I'm surprised Ubisoft didn't port the South Park game to PS4/Xbone

I think they were pissed off at how long it took to come out after they picked up publishing rights. They expected it to be a quick cash grab and it needed another year I think?

If there is a sequel, im not sure they would publish it. Great game though

L1NETT

L1NETT you fuck, why didn't you tell me 2014 Wipe is on tonight? You're my Charlie Brooker update centre.

@Hixx, yes.

watching it now, lo siento senor

only christmas TV worth watchin has been Black Mirror, this and that House of Fools xmas special. A real celebration of dreadful tv christmas is

Top Bottom