• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

pulga

Banned
uHAKE6a.png

baY5mNu.png

Walshy

Yeah, that's what makes me wary about applying anywhere past London. Obviously I'm very lucky I live close enough to where everything goes on, but there's been a few jobs up north or in Scotland I haven't applied for because I haven't got the balls to move there :lol

Gonna have to be far less picky with what I'm applying for I think.
Yeah, the pay past London is absolutely shit. I mean London-based wages do factor in the mental rent and living costs down there, but even then in some grad positions you are looking at a £8k-£10k difference in salary just based on London alone.

Edinburgh is a great city if you can get up there, but it's nearly as expensive as London. Newcastle, Manchester and Liverpool (dat bias) are good to and alot cheaper. It's like £3.10 for a pint in my local.

CCS

Banned
"It got more interesting because it had Russell Brand in it."

Scary how many people actually agree.

Elchele

The Witcher 2 is £2 on Steam
lupe1.png

I still haven't played it for this reason
l1x61OA.png

Imagine if we got offers like that in the PSN. I would be able to play everything

Yeah, same here. I want to play the South Park game, Ubisoft pls stop releasing shit games and port it

Gonna leave Wolfenstein for now, will probably be on PS+ next year, and I want dat Plat ¬¬

As time goes by, I find Russell Brand's hypocrisy more and more insufferable.

Zabojnik

Yeah, same here. I want to play the South Park game, Ubisoft pls stop releasing shit games and port it

You don't have a PC? Appleshit user? The game could probably run on a 10 years old PC too. It's entirely 2D.

I still haven't bought TLOU PS4, btw. That GAF dude didn't get back to me. What was that site jts (I think?) posted? I'd rather buy it from there than ebay.

Blablurn

You don't have a PC? Appleshit user? The game could probably run on a 10 years old PC too. It's entirely 2D.

I still haven't bought TLOU PS4, btw. That GAF dude didn't get back to me. What was that site jts (I think?) posted? I'd rather buy it from there than ebay.

i wish i could undo my download version and sell it to u

Elchele

I would have to install Windows innit? Not worth it

Really? damn, try asking in the thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895748&page=240 maybe someone has codes for sale

i wish i could undo my download version and sell it to u

:lol

Suen

god Iphone 5 is such a shite phone. It must have been rammed up so far in Apple's arse that they never saw all the problems with it and released it.

Yesterday I was using one of my apps and it suddenly stopped responding to my touches. I went back to the home screen and closed the app, and then tried to start it again and nothing happened. The app icon would be highlighted but that's it, tried to start other apps and nothing happened then either. I closed the screen and tried to to turn it on again but it no longer turned on the screen anymore when I pushed the home button. I can't make a reset because my fucking wake/sleep button does not WORK anymore (a common issue that appeared among the Iphone 5s). The phone was still on though. I could still hear people calling me, but the screen remained black.

I kept the phone on, waiting for the battery to run out. I waited like 18 hours and there was still 78 % left so I decided to make a backup on itunes, transfer all files to my PC and then just make a factory reset.

When I tried to factory reset it it complains about find my iphone being on, and asks me to turn it off from the device, which I can't fucking do because the phone is so full of Apple's shit that the screen remains black. So I logged in on icloud and deleted my device for find my phone, and guess what? The screen turn on, the apple logo appears, the progress bar is making progress...so I am assuming it was doing a factory reset finally (without me confirming anything...I guess the dialogue box in itunes was still open so it automatically started it when the issue was solved)...and now the progress bar is full and it's been like this for 2 hours soon. Oh, and I can't go to itunes to do another factory reset or whatever, because now my itunes no longer find my phone.

My phone has been like this ever since I told cartoon to wait for me to send the updated List Of Truth last night.

Fuck

off

Apple.

Fuck your Iphone. Fuck your apples dipped in shit and fuck you.

This really makes me not want to buy a new Iphone in the future. Am I slowly drifting to #TeamDC? Help.

god Iphone 5 is such a shite phone. It must have been rammed up so far in Apple's arse that they never saw all the problems with it and released it.

Yesterday I was using one of my apps and it suddenly stopped responding to my touches. I went back to the home screen and closed the app, and then tried to start it again and nothing happened. The app icon would be highlighted but that's it, tried to start other apps and nothing happened then either. I closed the screen and tried to to turn it on again but it no longer turned on the screen anymore when I pushed the home button. I can't make a reset because my fucking wake/sleep button does not WORK anymore (a common issue that appeared among the Iphone 5s). The phone was still on though. I could still hear people calling me, but the screen remained black.

I kept the phone on, waiting for the battery to run out. I waited like 18 hours and there was still 78 % left so I decided to make a backup on itunes, transfer all files to my PC and then just make a factory reset.

When I tried to factory reset it it complains about find my iphone being on, and asks me to turn it off from the device, which I can't fucking do because the phone is so full of Apple's shit that the screen remains black. So I logged in on icloud and deleted my device for find my phone, and guess what? The screen turn on, the apple logo appears, the progress bar is making progress...so I am assuming it was doing a factory reset finally (without me confirming anything...I guess the dialogue box in itunes was still open so it automatically started it when the issue was solved)...and now the progress bar is full and it's been like this for 2 hours soon. Oh, and I can't go to itunes to do another factory reset or whatever, because now my itunes no longer find my phone.

My phone has been like this ever since I told cartoon to wait for me to send the updated List Of Truth last night.

Fuck

off

Apple.

This really makes me not want to buy a new Iphone in the future. Am I slowly drifting to #TeamDC? Help.

Sounds like a terrible experiance

Elchele

Fuck

off

Apple.

m8

send it to me

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Public service announcement: dont watch The Interview.

It's alright you ain't missing much, it's still the same 7/10 game.

pulga

Banned

Fuck

off

Apple.

susie

susie

in the time it took for you to type all this up, you couldve taken the damn thing to an apple center or something

susie pls

Zabojnik

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
See Suen, that's exactly why iPhones are shit

I just link my phone to my pc and transfer whatever the fuck I want by simply dragging it

Dat chained feeling

Arnie

Just keep at it man. I'm guessing you won't have Nandos as a reference any grad job which you are applying to, right? If so, then just apply anyways, you don't owe them anything.

I am currently going through the same soul-destroying process of applying for these shitty entry-level jobs. I have had a few assessment days so far, but it's tough trying to find a decent paying job in finance whilst trying to remain in the North West, I think I will end up in London after my masters has finished, but it's hard, my whole life is up here.
The first six - eight months of London for me was hell; moved there for the same purpose. Even now when I come home it's so much better: I can see all of my friends and family, go to the football, and just generally not be in the middle of a sprawling urban lung.

But I work in the media and I have to be there. No choice, really. I'll do another four years or so and come back to the North West at 26 and resume my life.

Blablurn

i dont hate it. i just dont think its as good as many say. but mayne i outgrew that genre. i loved uncharted games once. the new trailer for 4 left me cold tho. it looks good, yes. but..... im not feeling it.

btw, i figured football games out

after all these years

when i conceeded a goal in pes 6, i knew it was my fault. direct consequences.

but with fucking football games this year there is so much random bullshit. even in the latest pes.i hate this randomness.

bud

i'm watching seinfeld

george asked his gf to marry him because he thought jerry would do the same but it turns out jerry broke up with his gf because she ate her peas one at a time

poor george

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
i'm watching seinfeld

george asked his gf to marry him because he thought jerry would do the same but it turns out jerry broke up with his gf because she ate her peas one at a time

poor george
Genuinely the best TV show in history

pulga

Banned
i watched my second anime ever last week

attack on titan

so much screaming and yelling

was jokes. reminded me why i never watch anime.

Arnie

Mirror saying Rodgers wants Vietto in January.

FUD

He's Gladbach's number nine (on my football manager save). Little Argentinian beast. Yes please.

The trajectory continues. Sal's gonna be fuming.

Elchele

i watched my second anime ever last week

attack on titan

so much screaming and yelling

was jokes. reminded me why i never watch anime.

did you even grow up in Honduras?
there's no way you weren't exposed to anime in Latin America in the 90s.

Wilbur

Banned
I have season one of Seinfeld on DVD but never watched it.

Mirror saying Rodgers wants Vietto in January.

FUD

He's Gladbach's number nine (on my football manager save). Little Argentinian beast. Yes please.

The trajectory continues. Sal's gonna be fuming.

m8 strootman's playing as united on FM.

Philosophy > trajectory

Kikarian

Going to watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia sometime soon.

I say that, but then I realize I've got to start The Wire, Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire etc.

Top Bottom