• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
omqvhh.jpg

dc89

A pile of cunts.

Feb 13th cannot come soon enough.

Get hype Bla. It's a very good game, such a good Zelda game too. My second favourite I think.

I just hope they don't make it too easy. And I hope they don't give too much stuff to the player on a spoon in regards to side quests. It blew my mind when I started figuring stuff out by myself, back when I didn't have the internet.

Blablurn

A pile of cunts.

Get hype Bla. It's a very good game, such a good Zelda game too. My second favourite I think.

I just hope they don't make it too easy. And I hope they don't give too much stuff to the player on a spoon in regards to side quests. It blew my mind when I started figuring stuff out by myself, back when I didn't have the internet.

im sure it will be a surreal experience to play it in 3D. holy shit.

I'm watching MNF and I've just realised this is the first time in a good while that Gary and Jamie can't criticise Arsenal for a bad performance against a top team :lol
02Do2Ff.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fuck me those stats on 442

But you know he won't change

:(

jts

...hate me...
United is just concerned in creating the best possible environment to lure Messi into Manchester.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can you post it?

Our winrate is 20% higher under 442, we score an average of 1.4 more goals, make around 20% more chances and our defenders touch the ball 50% less. Our defenders under 352 have more than double the next team and almost triple Chelseas touches in the first half of games.

Those are what i can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom