• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
B7vFE3DCQAAWnqY.jpg:large

B7vEo2JCcAAJh2w.jpg:large

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
In what world does buying Otamendi make sense? And if Van Gaal wanted him, why didn't he buy him in the summer. Jesus Christ.

Fellaini rule

Never buy a player when its easy, wait it out until their club and or contract dictates you pay more

inky

Holy shit at the passing statistic. Yes, you bench some of your better passers like Herrera and give idiots like Evans more time on the ball. "Balance" my ass. .4 more goals conceded per game is such a bullshit excuse for a back 3.

Ugh

dc89

"What are you going to say when you've finished your career and you're asked 'Whats that photo?'"

"Oh, we won away at Man City."

Carragher - hilarious on Arsenal's small time mentality.

"What are you going to say when you've finished your career and you're asked 'Whats that photo?'"

"Oh, we won away at Man City."

Carragher - hilarious on Arsenal's small time mentality.

What did they do after the game? I didn't really see anything.

Remains to be seen if Arsenal can keep it up though, and I wonder how different the game would have been if Toure was playing

dc89

What did they do after the game? I didn't really see anything.

Remains to be seen if Arsenal can keep it up though, and I wonder how different the game would have been if Toure was playing

He was saying he is sick of seeing Arsenal players post photos of them in a dressing room after a win. He said the only time you should be taking photos like that is with a trophy.

Hence the witty remark. It confirms us as a massive club.

wedward

He was saying he is sick of seeing Arsenal players post photos of them in a dressing room after a win. He said the only time you should be taking photos like that is with a trophy.

Every team does it.

Carragher is old and out of touch.

I remember when Szczesny took that picture after they beat Spurs.
Arsenal are much more likeable when that overrated cunt isn't playing

And then when Sanchez or whoever took that picture and said 3 points were coming back to London... and Swansea beat them. looool

I thought that was your website that confirmed that.

But hey, managing to barely slip through a CL group is like winning a trophy too innit

iEPBV79.jpg

or beating the mighty Sunderland

yKwRSVQ.jpg

spidye

is this the most boring football season ever?

Bundesliga is basically over. I don't think even the most pessimist Bayern fan believes believes in Wolfsburg beoming a serious contender in the next games. especially if we beat them in the next game

BPL is over too since City choking against Arsenal and letting Mou win the league easily in January. What a time to be Woodenlung

Seria A...... lol

La Liga: well it can get interesting but I don't think Real will allow another misstep like the game in Valencia.
Barca and Best Madrid can't use their advantage anyway. they fuck it up everytime they get the chance to close the gap between them and Real

Reading previews for Brazil-Germany is pretty hilarious in hindsight.

Every time I open GAF on mobile, it defaults back to a footygaf page just before the Netherlands - Spain game. With Wilbur saying "If Casillas keeps a clean sheet he will beat the old record by blah blah"

Sensational jinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom