• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

Every time I open GAF on mobile, it defaults back to a footygaf page just before the Netherlands - Spain game. With Wilbur saying "If Casillas keeps a clean sheet he will beat the old record by blah blah"

Sensational jinx.

The Spain predictions are so hilarious in hindsight. Heck, so is reading GAF comments.

Did this Reddit post make it to FootyGAF?

Boyfriend has a superstition about sports and doesn't shower for the whole season (25F/26M)

He's an Arsenal fan. ArseGAF let's hold our heads in shame.

also, this might sound crazy, but I think he is actively trying to make me resemble his favorite player Alexis?? he is constantly trying to get me to cut my hair short and I have a similar mans build/ olive skin tone relative to Alexis. I have a similar sounding name and the other night he even whispered Alexis during sex - I didn't say anything, but I think I was visibly shaken.

Pls

The funny thing is all the people in the comments that believe it.

Hixx

21 passes in 18 minutes

IO0pqxZ.png

Careful, wooden. I bet you wish Chelsea could beat Sunderland.

I will fucking shoot you in CS m8. Now that you don't have Jozy anymore it's going to be no big deal beating you though.

But watch out, you never know when it might happen and I hit you, instead of just shooting next to your head.

Hixx

I will fucking shoot you in CS m8. Now that you don't have Jozy anymore it's going to be no big deal beating you though.

But watch out, you never know when it might happen and I hit you, instead of just shooting next to your head.

Where the fuck is Penny

He came online and ignored me
D5Jy4CR.png

CCS

Banned
Well that was unsurprising: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30879809

Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino has lost his appeal against the Football League's decision to disqualify him from owning the club.
He was disqualified in December after the League obtained documents from an Italian court, which had found Cellino guilty of tax evasion.
The 58-year-old Italian is prohibited from having anything to do with the running of the club until 10 April.
Leeds are currently 20th in the Championship.
The Professional Conduct Committee set up by the Football League to hear Cellino's appeal against the decision ruled that the verdict of the Italian court was for an act involving dishonesty, which is a disqualifying condition under its owners' and directors' test.

Wilbur

Banned
yeah if you consider putting 10 men behind the ball and grinding out a 0-0 success

we wouldn't win many

Pulis has won plenty. There's about 10 teams in world football that England would need to put ten men behind the ball against. We'd be fine with him in charge.

Not that I'm advocating it, but don't know where this reputation he's got has come from. Stoke were always fun to watch. His Palace side too.

L1NETT

Pulis has won plenty.

Not that I'm advocating it, but don't know where this reputation he's got has come from. Stoke were always fun to watch. His Palace side too.

if by won plenty you mean no leagues no cups and a couple of promotions than yeah

but Mick Mccarthy has won some promotions

also...stoke....FUN?????

wilbz plz what planet are you on.

cos that is straight oot of uranus

noal

Banned
Did anybody ever read Alive then or were you just blowing smoke up my arse to get a place on the ark?

WERE YOU LYING TO ME FOOTY GAF BROS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom