• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish refs would send these fucking gormless cunts off. That's a ridiculous yellow but if he was screaming "fuck off" in my face, I'd send him off for being a rat boy CUNT and I'd be adored as the new Collina

Footy needs the rule where only Captains can consult or talk with the ref

Wilbur

Banned
Liverpool playing some good football, they really are.

Definitely can't give a pen for that, fucking hell Niall how can you not rule that out immediately :lol

BwNL0oP.png

Moobabe

Wish refs would send these fucking gormless cunts off. That's a ridiculous yellow but if he was screaming "fuck off" in my face, I'd send him off for being a rat boy CUNT and I'd be adored as the new Collina

I'm with you - it's the most obvious form of dissent and it's a fucking joke. They all do it, every club and every league - just BOOK these guys for swearing at officials.

Liverpool has played very well. Impressive pressing and passing.

They have looked good when getting the ball forwards but still not created anything to give them a proper chance and they look a bit ropey when up against us attacking but again we have not really created much.

Nice to get an away goal though.

Hixx

I'm with you - it's the most obvious form of dissent and it's a fucking joke. They all do it, every club and every league - just BOOK these guys for swearing at officials.

""A player who is guilty of using offensive, insulting or abusive language or gestures must be sent off.""

Another rule they pick and choose when to follow.

moojito

I thought the people mobbing referees was bad til I watched a couple of la liga games. They get right in the ref's face there. Practically headbutting the dude.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea look very sluggish going forwards, the lack of rotation is starting to get to them. Costa and Fabregas are chugging.

Yep, this is a Chelsea game

Play okay, don't create anything substantial, give away a stupid goal

We never have enough players in good positions for Coutinho to pass to. Really need Sturridge back, Sterling could play on the shoulder in theory, but he doesn't.

Trying too many one touch passes on the edge of the box when we'd be better suited slowing it down and just making sure we get it right.

Chelsea look very sluggish going forwards, the lack of rotation is starting to get to them. Costa and Fabregas are chugging.

Im not convinced that Cesc really suits us behind Costa. If we're going to play him we should probably have put Schurrle on the right and Willy behind Costa (which is supposedly his more natural position)

Is Remy fit? Certainly should be playing more.

Yeh hes on the bench and came on against Swansea. He'll play on Saturday I guess but I agree, he should be getting played more.

Moobabe

I thought the people mobbing referees was bad til I watched a couple of la liga games. They get right in the ref's face there. Practically headbutting the dude.

La Liga is a joke of a league though - run by two clubs who get all of the decisions, money and best players.

Regardless - when Howard Webb was on MNF not one question was about swearing and abuse of referees. Or, probably more correctly, they didn't pick one of those to ask.

If players started getting booked and sent off they'd soon shut up.

I thought we looked tired against Tottenham as well following the busy Christmas period.

Is Remy fit? Certainly should be playing more.

He is I think. I imagine he'll play this weekend against Bradford - we NEED to rest players this weekend though.

Cech
Dave - Zouma - ? - Ake
Ramires - Mikel
Schurrle - ? - Salah
Remy

Come on Jose - rest them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom