• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we'll get to rest them for the FA Cup...I hope.

You'd have to think we'll bring in Zouma, Azpili, Ramires, Schurrle, Remy and/or Drogba... i'd love to see Ake as well but Jose doesn't like to rotate that much.

Also, Jamie Carragher says its a blatant penalty...

Moobabe

You'd have to think we'll bring in Zouma, Azpili, Ramires, Schurrle, Remy and/or Drogba... i'd love to see Ake as well but Jose doesn't like to rotate that much.

Also, Jamie Carragher says its a blatant penalty...

Loftus Cheek has to play right? RIGHT?

I mean he was in the squad (and played) against Shalke..

Barzul

Pretty much every time there's been a realistic rumor about a Chelsea transfer in the last two years or so, it's come off within a day or two. They get shit done. I'm inclined to believe it and be sad about it.

Remember the Pogba shopping in London one from last summer?

Pretty much every time there's been a realistic rumor about a Chelsea transfer in the last two years or so, it's come off within a day or two. They get shit done. I'm inclined to believe it and be sad about it.

I think the issue is that us and Roma are so far apart from negotiations that we told them to negotiate with the player first (supposedly)

They want €1m up front loan, €15m option (unclear if its a 6 or 18 month loan...)
We want the €1m and €17m forced deal this summer... I think we will end up just doing a deal sooner or later but it might drag into next week.

He has been rumored to Chelsea since the summer. ;)

L1NETT

So in go Oscar and Remy :p

Davo will crunch remy and his wonky knee

Liddle will show Oscar some league one lovin

maybe Mou will find out he has some youth players and be forced to learn their names and play them. one can hope hixx. one can hope

pulga

Banned
Lacazette scored again.

what about Elceedee?
3N1H0Fc.png

Moobabe

Davo will crunch remy and his wonky knee

Liddle will show Oscar some league one lovin

maybe Mou will find out he has some youth players and be forced to learn their names and play them. one can hope hixx. one can hope

We've got a couple that he talks up! One played 30 minutes against Shalke.. after we were 4-0 up...

:(

Moobabe

Willian is so close to being good.

All he needs is more quality on the ball, better positional play going forward, more goals and more assists!

Suen

I just became an uncle and I already have my missions set for this child; it will surely have a bright future under my exceptional guidance.

Missions:

1. Make the child a multi-teamer
2. Support Parma
3. Support Arsenal and be #WengerIn
4. Hala Madrid.

Yes! Important news. After almost two years, we have gotten the answer to who guilty of this, the one who took a dump on the floor during Crystal Palace semi final play off win against Brighton, when we won promotion to the premier league.

Daily Mail said:
Brighton are set to call in the police to investigate a misdemeanour at the club - after excrement was found in the away dressing room at the Amex before the play-off semi-final on Monday.
Ian Holloway's Crystal Palace arrived to find a not so pleasant surprise awaiting on the floor of the toilet and shower area.
And Brighton manager Gus Poyet, who has since been suspended by Brighton, wrote a scathing email to his staff to find out who was responsible for the appalling incident.

It was Palace own coach driver, who was ill. Paddy McCarthy revealed it tonight during Julian Speronis testemonial dinner. You're not well when you need to take dump on the floor!

FootballFan

3D pokemon is so much better than 2D. The only people who think otherwise are nostalgia whores or people being contrarians on purpose

or cunts.

I actually like the look of the 3d pokemon games more. But I like the older games more, if that makes sense to you.

pulga

Banned
I just became an uncle and I already have my missions set for this child; it will surely have a bright future under my exceptional guidance.

Missions:

1. Make the child a multi-teamer
2. Support Parma
3. Support Arsenal and be #WengerIn
4. Hala Madrid.

Slap a couple of kits on him/her ASAP.

Trust me, it works.

Congrats! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom