• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

A great team performance, I just wish we'd have a scored more.

I don't know what more we can do against Chelsea next week though :/

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's a good performance from Liverpool but not a great result. You'd still fancy Chelsea.

I do wonder why Mou clearly doesn't rate guys like Remy, Schurrle and Ramires. They have their flaws but they aren't completely useless.

Arnie

Happy with that, considering Chelsea Chelsea'd in the first half.

Not that bothered about the second leg being away. We'll make more noise than them anyway.

Esch

Banned
gervinho pls

NastyLoathsomeKrill.gif

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
The animated advertisement boards around the pitch at Anfield are annoying as shit.

It's a good performance from Liverpool but not a great result. You'd still fancy Chelsea.

I do wonder why Mou clearly doesn't rate guys like Remy, Schurrle and Ramires. They have their flaws but they aren't completely useless.

He seems to rate Ramires extremely much, but been injured and played with pain all this season. Remy I do wonder why. Schurrle has been trash, destroying so many attacks and is being sold right now, so that's no surprise.

Fintan

2 shots 0 on target
0 corners

We were woeful for huge stretches of that match. I don't like Cesc behind Costa.
Oscar in behind Costa is crucial to the way we play, I think.

We need to start rotating a bit more. Unfortunately, I'm not sure who we can put in beside Matic instead of Cesc.

Delighted with the performance, even if the result has given us a mountain to climb

Shame Lallana's introduction led to us struggling to keep hold of the ball, but we needed a bit more mobility around the box, and Gerrard can't play 90 minutes of such a frenetic match these days.

Fucking Courtois, would have been a magnificent goal by Lallana.

Courtois has a nose the size of a mountain.

Neither do I, Every time he plays there I'm not impressed, Cesc has even said his best position is playing deeper next to Matic like he usually does. Would rather we play our normal team with Oscar behind Costa.

If Jose insists on playing another central midfielder he'd be better to do it as a 4-3-3 instead of 4-2-3-1 really...

It was a bad performance, but got a more than good enough result. Would have been nice to pretty much have closed the match of course, but it's alright. Courtois was great, no one else really were. Willians work rate can be applauded though, maybe he saw Cuadrado in the hallway.

Also while I'm a Mikel defender, both him and Matic at the same time doesn't work too well. Especially when it just means pushing Cesc forward into Oscars position.

They have the away goal. They don't have to do shit right?

13.5 In the Semi-Final ties, if the aggregate score is level at the end of the second game an extra half-hour shall be played. If the aggregate scores are still level at the end of extra time the tie shall be decided by goals scored away from home counting twice. If the teams remain equal after this procedure the tie shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with the Laws of Association Football.

Noodle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom