• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Liverpool teams under Brendan always look so much better in the second half of the season. What the hell is it that always makes us start so slow?

arkon

Liverpool are playing some of the best football in the country. The Battleship has cleared the stormy waters. It's all plain sailing from here.

cashman

Banned
Liverpool teams under Brendan always look so much better in the second half of the season. What the hell is it that always makes us start so slow?

Probably the fact that they had to get use to playing without Suarez and Sturridge and then letting Markovic and Can find their places in the team.

Arnie

Liverpool are playing some of the best football in the country. The Battleship has cleared the stormy waters. It's all plain sailing from here.

Liverpool are the best team in the world atm I think.

If there was a balloon award for a team, I'd give it to them.

iW0jzGLCXt86Y.gif

OneTwoTee

Banned
Only just got back.

Great game, disappointed not to get the win going into the second leg though. Bossing Chelsea in the second half.

LTWheels

Kolo is at the Africa Cup isn't he? Was going to suggest maybe swapping Can for him. As in the next leg Chelsea will attack us more than they did today. I think we will require Toure's defence over Can's ability to play it out from the back.

Arnie

Not really the one to weigh in on that, LT, because if I could clone Kolo and play him in every position on the pitch, I would.

my sun & stars

Tc91

Has there been any word on which of Schurrle/Salah are leaving if this Cuadrado stuff is true?

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri now21 seconds ago
As I said yesterday, a Cuadrado deal is linked to the exit of Schuerrle to Wolfsburg

The Tanc has spoken.

I was excited about us getting Cuadrado, oh well Valencia will have to do.

I remember being like "no one understands me like these guys." I also made some shockingly poor fashion/hairstyle choices and thought that wearing Black Veil Brides style makeup was cool. What a time indeed, what a time.

Luckily I never went that far. Did have long hair though, but had wild hairstyles way before getting into that kind of stuff. But watching Slipknot live at the age of 12 was pretty intense. They're extremely boring looking back at it now, but it's easy to see why they would get that fan base, and hey, even if they are pretty poor it at least introduced the doors to some actual good metal bands for me, that I doubt I would have listened to without some softer stuff in between.

CCS

Banned
Luckily I never went that far. But watching Slipknot live at the age of 12 was pretty intense. They're extremely boring looking back at it now, but it's easy to see why they would get that fan base, and hey, even if they are pretty poor it at least introduced the doors to some actual good metal bands for me, that I doubt I would have listened to without some softer stuff in between.

That's very true. I got into metal/rock through Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold.

FootballFan

One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind,????????
To explain in time
(All I know)
Time is a valuable thing

Zabojnik

Garcia: 'I couldn't see, but they told me it was a clear penalty. Can we talk about football now?'

You'd like that now, eh? You frog eating piece of human garbage. Fuck off back to France and take Rafa with you while you're at it.

Hixx

hixx what do you do in real life

nothing

well, i fix pcs here and there to get me by, but like... I still have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life

I need to figure out soon or I will end up being that 30 year old in the back of the uni class hating the teenagers for being young and having all the sex effortlessly

all the sex

effortlessly

maybe I should just do English, it'd be an easy life

Hixx

GQ i've seen you, i think. and you're a vet.

walk into a bar, say "I SAVE DOGS LIVES" and you'll be prostate deep in more fanny than a bus full of american tourists has

You can get in there right now and hate on all the teenagers having sex hixx. Do it. I'm almost the youngest in my uni classes despite being 25 in a month.
dt8VE4X.png

L1NETT

Whatcha been by do english Hixx

at Uni? Fudge that. Do History

15 folk in my tudor module. I'm the only male

plenty of effortless sex for you there

my willy is wasted

------

Also;

oh yummy

One last thing, Xbox people or anyone who still has a 360 and gold....Witcher 2 is free with that games with gold thingy

PLAY DA BEST GAME EVER. nae excuses

Hixx

You can get in there right now and hate on all the teenagers having sex hixx. Do it. I'm almost the youngest in my uni classes despite being 25 in a month.
dt8VE4X.png

i need to do at least a year of college. at least. probably two.

on the plus side, i have lots of time to do shit for the next few years

otoh, i'm going to have to be thrifty as fuck until well into my 30s

stay in school, quiche and bacon

stay in school

Whatcha been by do english Hixx

at Uni? Fudge that. Do History

15 folk in my tudor module. I'm the only male

plenty of effortless sex for you there

my willy is wasted

------

Also;

oh yummy

One last thing, Xbox people or anyone who still has a 360 and gold....Witcher 2 is free with that games with gold thingy

PLAY DA BEST GAME EVER. nae excuses

I've always loved ancient history (especially the Egyptians) and because of my Grandad I've had a lifelong fascination with WW2

but so has everyone and im so tired i dont even know where im going with this

GQman2121

Banned
GQ i've seen you, i think. and you're a vet.

walk into a bar, say "I SAVE DOGS LIVES" and you'll be prostate deep in more fanny than a bus full of american tourists has

Oh, I'm not worried about that part. I live in a bar community and have no issues around strangers.

But I'm in my thirties, back in school and just now figuring out what I should have been doing a decade ago.

pulsemyne

nothing

well, i fix pcs here and there to get me by, but like... I still have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life

I need to figure out soon or I will end up being that 30 year old in the back of the uni class hating the teenagers for being young and having all the sex effortlessly

all the sex

effortlessly

maybe I should just do English, it'd be an easy life

Sadly real life university isn't like that. At least not when you take a degree in computer software engineering. Well, it wasn't like that when I was there in the late 1990's.

Oh, I'm not worried about that part. I live in a bar community and have no issues around strangers.

But I'm in my thirties, back in school and just now figuring out what I should have been doing a decade ago.

There's a guy in his 50's in my class, he's great. Obviously it sucks not having figured it out before this point, but worth it man.

Sadly real life university isn't like that. At least not when you take a degree in computer software engineering. Well, it wasn't like that when I was there in the late 1990's.

Are you telling me there isn't a lot of pussy in computer software engineering?
T0DmWMf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom