• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

near

Gold Member
Hoping Chelsea's rotation policy violates them by February. Would work out great for us if we meet them at Wembley, that's if Liverpool don't take advantage by the 2nd leg.

Hoping Chelsea's rotation policy violates them by February. Would work out great for us if we meet them at Wembley, that's if Liverpool don't take advantage by the 2nd leg.

If we get past worst Sheffield I'd rather play Liverpool.

I don't think it would be any easier, but I imagine it would be a better game.

Moobabe

Fingers crossed it doesn't. Teams with hard runners are really exploiting our lack of rotation though.

Against Spurs it was Kane, Townsend, Chadli, Walker and Rose.

Today it was Coutinho, Sterling, Henderson and Moreno.

It's a good ploy and is working - but we need to rest people.

Not too bothered that Sterling isn't as good as Isco or Pogba

He's fucking boss.

Liverpool-training-pictures.jpg

I hit you because I love you

subtles

Delighted with the performance, even if the result has given us a mountain to climb

Shame Lallana's introduction led to us struggling to keep hold of the ball, but we needed a bit more mobility around the box, and Gerrard can't play 90 minutes of such a frenetic match these days.

Fucking Courtois, would have been a magnificent goal by Lallana.

What is it with our team that vitalizes keepers?

It's getting ridiculous.

FootballFan

Lol dat Ethan post about raheezus

Rodgers doesn't hit him mate.

Makes me a cunt for having bought one on sale when I was against it on principle.

I'm a sellout FF.

No better than Yaya or Cesc.

Help me.

No, if you didn't do it we would have never played.

You never would have experienced the magic of cr7

What is it with our team that vitalizes keepers?

It's getting ridiculous.

We only made him pull off one astounding save tbf, and you almost expect that from such a quality keeper.

Not a case of a no-name playing like Buffon like it has been in the past, tonight was a world class keeper playing to a world class standard

near

Gold Member
If we get past worst Sheffield I'd rather play Liverpool.

I don't think it would be any easier, but I imagine it would be a better game.

Initially I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think we cope very well at the back when opponents use there pace to exploit us on counters and when we enforce a high line in favour of possession, which is something Brendan understands quite well. With Chelsea it's the opposite to some degree, either way both team would give us a tough game. If we make it to Wembley I'm grabbing my tickets!

subtles

I really hate Nintendo.

Fuckers have me by the balls. New 3ds and Xenoblade here I come.

It's an incredible game, but I don't know how good the port will be considering the team it was outsourced to.

Once they grab a handful they never let go.

Zabojnik

This is getting ridiculous. Another Roma robbery. Completely invented pen in extra time. Fuck you ref.

Poor Empoli, they deserved to see this end on penalties.

CCS

Banned
I was also a huge fan from 12 to 15. what a time.

I remember being like "no one understands me like these guys." I also made some shockingly poor fashion/hairstyle choices and thought that wearing Black Veil Brides style makeup was cool. What a time indeed, what a time.

Thought he was boss again aside from the admittedly massive black mark against his name, in being easily beaten by Fabregas and following it up with a clumsy foul.

Hope we persist with him at RCB

@Bold One, they were locked like that for a good 4 seconds :D

Yen

I remember being like "no one understands me like these guys." I also made some shockingly poor fashion/hairstyle choices and thought that wearing Black Veil Brides style makeup was cool. What a time indeed, what a time.
I had Fellaini hair.
Thought he was boss again aside from the admittedly massive black mark against his name, in being easily beaten by Fabregas and following it up with a clumsy foul.

Hope we persist with him at RCB

The whole team played very, very well I thought. Lucas is back to his best.
Cannae wait for Sturridge to come back.

Arnie

Was especially nice to see us play as well as we have been playing, against a top side.

Quietens the meffs a bit, as much as is feasibly possible.

Our trajectory doesn't dip. The Battleship is real.

B70-_ZPCEAAuyMG.jpg:large

King_Moc

Banned
Was in a pub quiz during that, but managed to catch most of it. We looked very good and it's frustrating to have not got another goal. The midfield isn't far off from playing as well as last season. Some of the passing is great, it really is. We desperately need a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom