• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate, you should correct that ASAP. Even if it means buying babby's first smeared backgrounds HD version.

Will do when it's 5 euros on steam. I remember buying RE1 when I was about 8 years old. Guy in the store said "you know it's pretty scary" other guy in the store said "of course, that's why he's buying it". My dad looked indifferent and bought it for me. What a time to not get any sleep at all.

Also renting Silent Hill 1 on PS1, and quitting as soon as I died the first time in that dream sequence.
dt8VE4X.png

However, having a non-linear environment where you have to re-tread your steps to work out where to go next is no bad thing at all.

I agree.

Facism

Will do when it's 5 euros on steam. I remember buying RE1 when I was about 8 years old. Guy in the store said "you know it's pretty scary" other guy in the store said "of course, that's why he's buying it". My dad looked indifferent and bought it for me. What a time to not get any sleep at all.

Also renting Silent Hill 1 on PS1, and quitting as soon as I died the first time in that dream sequence.
dt8VE4X.png

I agree.

lol. Being a kid and watching/playing things that would fuck you up was good times.

GQman2121

Banned
REREMake doesn't have the tank controls which fixes like 50% of its problems

slowly turning trying to aim at things was never fun.

The tank controls were part of the horror!

Hell, they didn't even add the auto aim feature until they released the Directors Cut.

You kids today don't know how good you have it.

Cech Christensen, Zouma, Cahill, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Mikel; Remy, Oscar, Salah; Drogba

One kid

mou pls

the lack of respect is palpable

I'm working for a few hours this morning, so I'm going to have to catch this one later.

Glad at least Christensen is getting a game. Ake and Loftus-Cheek will come on if we go up I'm sure.

And Schurrle is ill again? Wolfsburg pls. The discount is on....

RED CARD - SIGURDSSON! Swansea going to end the game two men as well as two goals down. Sigurdsson brainlessly hacks Taylor from behind and is shown a straight red card.

Garjon

I'd say that's a tiny bit harsh on Sig but it was a stupid foul anyway. Ah well, time to take him out my team.

EDIT: Actually, looking at the replay his studs were right up, deserved red.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gylfi you silly boy.

I've never seen him do that before, you can see on the replay that he knew what was coming as he slid in.

pulsemyne

We need to sell Gomis as he is proper shit. He doesn't want to play for us. Bartley screwed us over a treat with his brain dead tackle. Just awful.

Yen

"@FootballCliches: "I hope to score at least one goal and be better than Bosko Balaban!"
New Leicester City signing Andrej Kramaric: you've charmed me."

ghst

thanks for the laugh
swans should go in for balotelli. he can be the big man down there and could do a reasonable impression of bony if he turned it on, taking everything to feet instead of all that running around bollocks.

Real Madrid Starting XI: Casillas, Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos, Khedira, James, Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema

Isco resting, good to see some sort of rotation lol.. Madrid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom