• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
*after winning a dubious penalty*

Garcia "We must put faith in the referees, they are honest people. "

Not sure which one is more pathetic, him or Rafa.

Probably Rafa

Pachimari

No idea what you did with those games but one perk was definitely that you could sell them. That brought me a nice extra in my high school days.
Yeah that was nice.

This is me as well but I feel awful about it. I have great games just sitting there and on the Wii U almost unplayed and just go for the cheap easy thrill of quick FIFA matches online
l1x61OA.png
I also have many almost unplayed games. More than 600 on PC and Bayonetta, NSMB, Smash Bros, Donkey Kong and everything on Wii U.

But I always end up playing Fifa. :)

tri_willy

Looking forward to today's game. Spearing and Heskey, versus the Battleship. You know, I'm too young to remember Heskey being effective for Liverpool. Around 02/03, Houllier started playing him as a left winger. Some fall from grace Houllier had. Never quite understood why he was so poor when he came back from surgery.

@Yurt, it's the team with the highest combined value that wins the league.

i can't...

3Sixty

Would like to see Pelle rested today. He's been looking abit leggy and played alot of football.

Not sure who would play though, not a fan of Long in that role, Gallagher is actually dead.

Fuck it. Throw Ryan Seager in.

Tempted to buy Resident Evil remake. Only ever played 5 and a tiny bit of 4.

Generally don't touch horror games. Intrigued.

It still got quite a few of the frustrating elements from the old horror games and the original, so prepare to get a headache over inventory management and such. RE1 is great though, haven't played the remake but it looks good.

Tempted to buy Resident Evil remake. Only ever played 5 and a tiny bit of 4.

Generally don't touch horror games. Intrigued.

Do it, it's frikkin great.

Less action-y and more of a tension filled puzzler wot has monsters.

It still got quite a few of the frustrating elements from the old horror games and the original, so prepare to get a headache over inventory management and such. RE1 is great though, haven't played the remake but it looks good.

It's very different/improved from the original. They've added lots of sections and changed lots too.

L1NETT

Williams, Darby, McArdle, Davies, Meredith, Liddle, Morais, Halliday, Knott, Hanson, Stead

we are gonna get wanked

CMON CITTTTYY

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
REREMake doesn't have the tank controls which fixes like 50% of its problems

slowly turning trying to aim at things was never fun.

Arnie

Fuck it. Buying RE tonight.

Got that, Metro and TWD season 2 to finish.

Hopefully The Reds win and I can thoroughly enjoy it.

L1NETT

Cech Christensen, Zouma, Cahill, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Mikel; Remy, Oscar, Salah; Drogba

One kid

mou pls

the lack of respect is palpable

Palace team to play @SouthamptonFC: Hennessey, Kelly, Delaney, Dann, Ward, Zaha, Ledley, McArthur, Campbell, Chamakh, Sanogo.

Palace subs: Speroni, Mariappa, Hangeland, Bannan, Puncheon, Gayle, Murray.

Dat Arsenal connection.
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

LTWheels

Do it, it's frikkin great.

Less action-y and more of a tension filled puzzler wot has monsters.

It's very different/improved from the original. They've added lots of sections and changed lots too.

Yeah but I'm a massive pussy. I tried playing Dead Space. Got as far as running to the lift whilst being chased by the game's first monster...NOPE.

I can watch people play them, but I can't.

3Sixty

Palace team to play @SouthamptonFC: Hennessey, Kelly, Delaney, Dann, Ward, Zaha, Ledley, McArthur, Campbell, Chamakh, Sanogo.

Palace subs: Speroni, Mariappa, Hangeland, Bannan, Puncheon, Gayle, Murray.

Dat Arsenal connection.
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Zaha, Campbell, Sanogo and Chamakh?

Pardew wants blood

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Hummels, Sokratis, Schmelzer - Sahin, Gündogan - Großkreutz, Reus, Kampl - Ramos

Looks like Großkreutz/Kuba and Ramos/Immobile are battling for the last spots for our line-up against Leverkusen.

Subs: Passlack, Jojic, Kirch, Ginter, Brunic, Alomerovic, Dudziak, Subotic, Blaszczykowski, Immobile, Mkhitaryan

YES Micky

Yeah but I'm a massive pussy. I tried playing Dead Space. Got as far as running to the lift whilst being chased by the game's first monster...NOPE.

It's heresy to say so here but if you want to enjoy the game without too much of the tension then you could play it with the assistance of a gamefaqs guide or something. I'd still recommend playing it like that than not at all.

I know, I said it had some of the same frustrating elements that are just part of the game, like inventory management that can be a turn off to people who never played that kind of games before. I also don't imagine the backtracking has gotten much better.

Play Silent Hill 2 instead, the greatest horror game ever created and doesn't even have any cheap shock horror moments.

I know, I said it had some of the same frustrating elements that are just part of the game, like inventory management that can be a turn off to people who never played that kind of games before. I also don't imagine the backtracking has gotten better.

Play Silent Hill 2 instead, the greatest horror game ever created and doesn't even have any cheap shock horror moments.

I think the inventory management and backtracking are part of the same issue broadly speaking.

However, having a non-linear environment where you have to re-tread your steps to work out where to go next is no bad thing at all.

Facism

mate, you should correct that ASAP. Even if it means buying babby's first smeared backgrounds HD version.

Pennywise

I know, I said it had some of the same frustrating elements that are just part of the game, like inventory management that can be a turn off to people who never played that kind of games before. I also don't imagine the backtracking has gotten better.

They've added some elements to encounter the problems that are rising with backtracking, and the only real area that has a good amount of backtracking is the mansion.
The residence,lab and so on are done pretty fast without getting back over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom