• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linette.
b2fEmg3.png

jesalr

I'm watching Obvious Child on the train, I can't remember who recommended it yesterday, but thanks. It's not hugely funny, but it's quite nice.

pulga

Banned
Have fun with your soulless and stupid players.

Bla

Bla

You really need to see a psychologist over this unhealthy hate you have for Madrid.

I understand why your trauma might be flaring up more these days, y'know, considering the absolute trashing we gave you not too long ago.

But you need to calm down.

Blablurn

Bla

Bla

You really need to see a psychologist over this unhealthy hate you have for Madrid.

I understand why your trauma might be flaring up more these days, y'know, considering the absolute trashing we gave you not too long ago.

But you need to calm down.

We gave you trashings in the beginning of the 00s lol. But you probably were not even a fan back then. And a crippled Elber destroyed Casillas with a shot from 25m hahaha.

If you wanna hold on to the past, I do the same, homeboy.

Sounds like Salah isn't exactly having a great game. The reports of him being in Italy were obviously false then... he probably will be going after this game though

pulga

Banned
We gave you trashings in the beginning of the 00s lol. But you probably were not even a fan back then. And a crippled Elber destroyed Casillas with a shot from 25m hahaha.

If you wanna hold on to the past, I do the same, homeboy.

You said it yourself, beginning of the 00s. Why would I hold on to hate for so long? It's unhealthy. Please seek professional help, homeslice :(

giphy.gif

Blablurn

You said it yourself, beginning of the 00s. Why would I hold on to hate for so long? It's unhealthy. Please seek professional help, homeslice :(

giphy.gif

Yeah, and who cares about what happened last year? You are just not very progressive. Rather slow maybe. Why dont you talk about your current team? Ah yeah, because they are all cunts hahahah

I wouldnt like to talk about my current team either if Benzema was my main striker hahahaha

Yeah, and who cares about what happened last year? You are just not very progressive. Rather slow maybe. Why dont you talk about your current team? Ah yeah, because they are all cunts hahahah

I wouldnt like to talk about my current team either if Benzema was my main striker hahahaha
Stop.

Bad mood bla is worst bla

pulga

Banned

wat

But...I talk about Real Madrid all the time.

A-are you having some sort of a stroke Bla? Such a strange thing to say. :lol
qBsuB5s.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom