• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Bla and Plug SHUT THE FUCK UPZ

Pls unfollow me if I annoy you
image.php

Fintan

yes i know that durrrr :p

--

hope we can keep it close. Not hopeful

5-1 Chelsea
Haha, I was only messing.

I find it very hard to get a sense of the game. It sounds like we're playing well, but it's unclear how much of the play Bradford are having. Seems like they're having a few set pieces at least.

Want a third so we can bring on Cheek and Aké.

3Sixty

Guess thats what happens when you return from a jaunt to the middle east the morning of a FA Cup game.

Get wrecked you oil covered cunts.

Ezequiel Munoz was not called up for the #Palermo match vs. #Sampdoria. His refusal to renew his contract has frozen him out of the squad.

For fucks sake Zamps. Why do you have to ruin Palermo's good form by saying Iachini can't use Munoz now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not sure which city is more embarrassing, Manchester or Milan

Probably Manchester because the Milan clubs are fucking broke at least

Shove that up your arse City

Midseason friendly, get back on the day of a proper cup tie. Arrogant shitstain of a club. You were what you deserved to be, nothing. And you'll be nothing again soon. Maybe not this year. Maybe not this decade. But soon, relatively speaking.

panty

Bring on Jese and sub that fucking Khedira the fuck out of there.

What a terrible match. I bet he'll bring Chicharito on.

Yen

Shove that up your arse City

Midseason friendly, get back on the day of a proper cup tie. Arrogant shitstain of a club. You were what you deserved to be, nothing. And you'll be nothing again soon. Maybe not this year. Maybe not this decade. But soon, relatively speaking.
Absolute fucking joke club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom