• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moobabe

José Mourinho;148941047 said:
We sound shite. Good stuff...

I'm so glad Mikel is playing. The perfect game for him at home to Bradford where he can't affect the game at all.

The team he's picked is a joke - again

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
chelsea and city losing
red to ronaldo
what a sensational start to the weekend

Fergie

Banned
3wIZ92r.jpg

pulga

Banned
I'm absolutely fuming. What the bloody fuck is WRONG with him? Always been his biggest problem, has the mental fortitude of a fucking spoon.

Once Sturbridge is fit, will Liverpool stick with their current formation?

We'd fucking better

Suits literally every player in the team

Gives Mignolet less to do, especially with crosses and through balls
Lets Skrtel play deeper, more reactive
Gives us Can to bring the ball out of defense and look suave as fuck
Gets Sakho in the team, passing from the back, bit of strength and #big#black#legs
Allows Markovic to show what he's made of, without relying on him for end product
Lets Moreno attack at will, use his energy
Gives Lucas a smaller zone to cover, more backup if he misses a tackle
Gets Henderson into the middle, with freedom going forward and backward
Lets the 2 behind the striker roam all over the place, which is where Coutinho, Lallana and Sterling (and maybe Gerrard) are at their best
Lets the striker play as he sees fit, knowing that he'll see a decent amount of the ball as the players behind him should be more involved than we saw in the first months of the season

I'll be very disappointed if we drop it. Just put Sturridge upfront, and make Sterling one of the two behind him. Means 2 of Lallana, Gerrard and Coutinho misses out on any given day, but still.The advantages of the formation are too clear. And itshould be absolutely perfect for Sturridge, who does a bit of everything. On the shoulder, dropping deep, passing around the box, drifting wide. Should be good.

BRADFORD OMFG

L1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETTL1NETT

Maybe this will show Mou to stop picking sides that are complete and utter rubbish.

Yes, a team with Cech, Cahill, Zouma, Azpilicueta, Mikel, Ramires, Oscar, Drogba, Remy is complete crap plus Christensen and... someone else I'm forgetting.

Edit: Salah, who has plenty of EL/CL experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom