• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 7 min?

José Mourinho;148942238 said:
Perhaps, but there's no excuse for a side of our quality to be in this position. Ridiculous.

It was a joke on this :p

“The other day a coach of a big team was knocked out of the cup and he was saying, ‘Good, very good. This is perfect for us. Now we can focus on the other competitions.’ If I lose against Bradford, I don’t say that. I say it’s a disgrace."

inky

Spurs. City. Chelsea. Saints

VYt6c2U.png
VYt6c2U.png
VYt6c2U.png

pulga

Banned
I am still at shock at what Ronaldo did

I'm really, really disappointed in him. Carlo should bench him even after his suspension is up. He's been terrible last couple of matches and he's acting like an absolute idiot. How can he fucking lash out like that and leave the team at a disadvantage?

Moobabe

Only 7 min?

It was a joke on this :p

“The other day a coach of a big team was knocked out of the cup and he was saying, ‘Good, very good. This is perfect for us. Now we can focus on the other competitions.’ If I lose against Bradford, I don’t say that. I say it’s a disgrace."

Hopefully he'll clear out some deadwood now.

Also Boro are 2-0 up.

4-2 Bradford.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
You all know what this means right.
Arsenal wins FA Cup 2 times in a row.
Wenger is a genius.
CZooEXr.png

OMG CITY AHAHAHA

Linius

So the top 3 and the number 6 on the table are probably out of the FA Cup 5 minutes from now? All playing home games.

I. Can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom