• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

Fucking Courtois :(

Blatant penalty, ridiculous challenge by Skrtel. Struggling to get the attack working as a unit, its all individual runs aside from the Gerrard pass to Moreno. Sterling uninvolved since the 20th minute or so.

Reasonably happy, but obviously we need to score.

Agree on all fronts, I think we need to score first to have a chance here. I'm not sure how we'd do in Extra Time or penalties :/

Splatt

Just playing Assassin's Creed 2. Toss up between this and Brotherhood for best one of them, before the series went to shit.

iHCObaiJIX1RH.gif

I'd give the edge to AC2, I found Rome in Brotherhood boring after a while.

CCS

Banned
iHCObaiJIX1RH.gif

I'd give the edge to AC2, I found Rome in Brotherhood boring after a while.

That's probably the biggest advantage for me with 2, the different enviroments. The worst thing is getting nagged to go and pick up money from the villa constantly. At least in Brotherhood there were banks everywhere.

Wish he could shoot

Aside from Lampard, Coutinho is the best non-striker in the league at finding positions for good shots imo. Unfortunately, he's surely among the worst attackers at finishing.

Seriously, he gets at least 2 very good opportunities every game when the attack functions properly.

Zabojnik

Coutinho is so amazibad. Always pulls a sensational piece of skill, then fucks it all up. He's incredibly consistant, if you want to put it that way.

jts

...hate me...
Remember when Mitre balls were da bomb.

I got one as a kid and I loved it to pieces.

Eventually my dog loved it to pieces too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom