• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

To me it seems the sanctions will come because of the last 7 players on that list.

How can Madrid sign 4 kids under 12 years old and still comply with the rules? As I understand it they are not from Spain or even Europe, isn't that what Barca did?

If we get a transfer ban Florentino will go on an insane spending spree this summer at least.

Let's hope Florentino doesn't forget to buy the most important thing: The game.
Dragonball Xenoverse.

Marc

Michael Oliver is the worst ref in England, yet he keeps getting big games. He bottles so many decisions then throws out random nonsense decisions throughout a game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Michael Oliver is the worst ref in England, yet he keeps getting big games. He bottles so many decisions then throws out random nonsense decisions throughout a game.

Howard has taught him well.

Hixx

Hixx must be fuming with Costa's reaction to that tackle by Skrtel

I thought it was hilarious

he was rolling around like he'd been shot while desperately trying to look at the referee at the same time

the reaction is probably why he didn't get the penalty

I thought it was hilarious

he was rolling around like he'd been shot while desperately trying to look at the referee at the same time

the reaction is probably why he didn't get the penalty

I sort of hope that was the reason

Although obviously that would be terrible refereeing

Marc

Fucking hell Courtois.

Howard has taught him well.

Nah, Howard is such a better ref. Unless it was United or you were a big team against a small team, he would make the calls and get the odd few wrong but would actually try and make calls. Only bottled a decision really in a world cup final, which I can kind of understand despite how obvious it was.

Oliver either has no idea what is going on, which is possible as he has missed stuff literally right in front of him and has that slapped arse face of confusion when players get angry. Or is bent as fuck.

iUx9MHp.png

Scum

FT!
Ghana and Algeria goes to the second round. Despite scoring 5 goals (ghana 3), algeria is second due to the loss against Ghana.
The guys played well and showed that they are not done after 2 average games. we will know who we will be olaying tomorrow.

BBBLLLAAACCKKKK SSSSTTTTAAAARRRRRSSSSD!!

Sterling you utter dolt

Eh? We've W3 D1 L1 of the last five league games against Arsenal at WHL.

EuvEO5Z.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom