• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Moses is the new Sterling. Did you see this yesterday?

InsistentParallelIndochinesetiger.gif

The guy has talent, just thick as shit like a lot of the newer breed coming through.

Used to play as a 10 and do tricks Ronaldinho would of been proud of, another lifetime now.

Zouma hasn't been fantastic, but I would prefer to keep seeing him rather than Cahill, who has been much worse recently. Zouma fucks up way too many of his jumps for the ball, where it just bounces over him, but he makes up for quite a lot of it with his speed.

L1NETT

Coutinho's cock to balls ratio is awful

he's fantastic at doing something nearly great

Zouma hasn't been fantastic, but I would prefer to keep seeing him rather than Cahill, who has been much worse recently. Zouma fucks up way too many of his jumps for the ball, where it just bounces over him, but he makes up for quite a lot of it with his speed.

young defender, is gonna make the odd mistake.

position where that will cost him though

Watching Milan bumble and fail once provided me so much schadenfreude, but now I only feel pity. I cannot fathom their inability to accomplish anything - absolutely anything - even after the ref gifted them a red card. They're playing like Napoli.

GQman2121

Banned

Zouma is so much more athletic that I feel it's worth the gamble to continue to stick with him. His ceiling is infinitely higher than Cahill's.

Meier

Haven't been able to watch any of the game.. will this rely on the away goals or would it go to ET and eventually penalties?

Hixx

Haven't been able to watch any of the game.. will this rely on the away goals or would it go to ET and eventually penalties?

As it stands, extra time. If no goals in ET, Chelsea go through. Would need a goal from each for penalties.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
it's been a great match, but i don't know if chelsea will keep it up on extra time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom