• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, the ref shaking his hand for the yellow.

Oliver really is a clown.

Strange to see the ref shaking somebodies hand as they give them a yellow.

Don't want to get on his bad side.

iIlL1ujLWIcu0.gif

iqr2D4XMMCQKR.gif

iZpZybMNbZLge.gif

This was because of a wrong throw in.

Is there anyone you like in Chelsea?

I love Ivan, sick of seeing him start. He's been playing horribly recently. He needs to get time on the bench.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
o yeah today on the radio the guy called liverpool a middle table team
im sorry

GQman2121

Banned
The beIN Sports Connect site could not possibly be any shittier. It's amazing.

I detest Comcunts, but I would support them making the move to have any and all coverage on NBC for the US. Live Extra is great. The Windows 8 app had some issues this fall, but they've figured things out over the holidays and it's back working as it should.

Marc

Regardless of how this game ends this has been a great match of football.

Yep, great fun... been a couple of good games like this recently where there is some actual quality.

Woods - Premier Arse bottled it against suarez, can't be considered scary anymore.

:(

Very fortunate to still be in it. Mignolet playing to the standard we need from him, attacks breaking down too early in the second half. Worried about Henderson and Lucas' bookings, they're both on a final warning probably, Henderson should be off already. Wish Sterling would just play on the shoulder sometimes.

One of the better 0-0s, ridiculous intensity to it.

King_Moc

Banned
Who came up with the away goal rule for CoC. Fucking idiot. Might as well just let it go to penalties.

Away goal after extra time is a pretty big advantage for the team that plays at home second, as they'll have had 120 mins at home, rather than 90. Doesn't really seem fair.

Edit: fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom