• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...

Plural of sheep is sheep but I didn't expect any better from an android user
BwNL0oP.png

Was not.

Lambert was much worse.

At least Lambert has done SOMETHING in the Liverpool shirt. Balotelli is just garbage.

There's many reasons the game was lost, so I'm not going to scapegoat Balolol, but he's shit, he has no business wearing the shirt and had no business in tonight's lineup, ESPECIALLY since he's been dogging it in training.

Not good enough to ride the pine.

Soon, Costa is going to wind someone up who can't restrain themselves from snapping his legs in two. Psychological advantage has nothing to do with it, he's just a massive bellend like Suarez.

GorillaJu

Really could have and should have beaten Chelsea here, but won't lose too much sleep over it. Shame though, Wembley would have been nice.

LTWheels

I saw the gifs.. that second one was particularly bad. Did the ref give a foul on either instance? Or can he possibly be charged for either one?

If he saw nothing then there can be retrospective punishment.

Mourinho already pleading and trying to twist the media; 'Let Costa play his football'

jts

...hate me...
At least Lambert has done SOMETHING in the Liverpool shirt. Balotelli is just garbage.

There's many reasons the game was lost, so I'm not going to scapegoat Balolol, but he's shit, he has no business wearing the shirt and had no business in tonight's lineup, ESPECIALLY since he's been dogging it in training.

Not good enough to ride the pine.
Balo is damaged goods. He needs love and care, not that.

He's trying. He has a great moustache now.

semi srs

Don't be a fucking loser m8
Reported.

Bye bye Linius.

Soon, Costa is going to wind someone up who can't restrain themselves from snapping his legs in two. Psychological advantage has nothing to do with it, he's just a massive bellend like Suarez.

Reminds me of this brilliant piece of writing by Sid Lowe when Costa was still at Atletico.

Sid Lowe said:
Diego Costa says that he never takes his work home with him. Which is probably a good thing. If he did, the Atlético Madrid striker might walk through the door, goad the dog with a stick, surreptitiously elbow his wife out of the way on the stairs, shrug his shoulders innocently as she lay in a crumpled heap at the bottom and whisper insults to his children, look the other way and whistle when they burst into tears. He might stroll into the living room and dramatically collapse on the floor, roll around the rug holding his head and appeal for a penalty. He might even get it too.

Needed a goal before we ran out of energy. Looked like we were running through treacle as we pushed for the equaliser, while Chelsea could afford to just ride it out.

Henderson and Lucas should have been sent off imo, and Skrtel clearly fouled Costa in the box, so can't whinge about the ref.

When Sturridge is back, Gerrard and Lallana areprobably out of the team, will be interesting to see how they respond. If Sakho is out for a while, we're fucked.

Hendo let Costa go, Costa ran free in front of Balo and Balo followed him, leaving premier ass free.

Balo was at fault but Hendo made him make a decision he shouldn't have had to make.

Costa is a hero. You blokes would kill for a player like that again.

I'd kill for someone as good as him, especially with Sturridge's lack of reliability. I don't want Liverpool players cunting it up all the time though. As Suarez showed last season in the main (pre-WC), you can be intense as fuck without twatting about.

Costa was a stamping cunt twice today, but he should have won the penalty, so I'm not 'real' upset about the result. It was fair. But Henderson has to bury that header. Then the game goes open and the game is more entertaining with a chance of kicks.

Not sure how he missed the entire goal mouth. lol

pulga

Banned
I'm curious, how do Man Utd fans reconcile their Man City-like spending for less than Man City-like returns? I can't imagine the cognitive dissonance of seeing your once-noble football club spunking hundreds of millions up a wall to stumble into fourth place behind Southampton.

Well, whatever it takes, right? Leave no scrap of dignity unsold. Maybe you can put some Exxon-Mobil logos on your shorts or something. There's money in that.

You may want to try winning something, anything in the next couple of seasons. Corporate sponsors have little patience for mediocrity.

United's Europa League adventures, brought to you by Lockheed Martin and Comcast?

Damn. Shake ploughed in without a rubber.

3Sixty

The main difference between Costa and Suarez is Costa seems to absolutely revel in the fact he is a cunt. Suarez tried to deny it.

pulga

Banned
Yeah, I wouldn't even give a shit about the whole thing if it wasn't for pulga's posts

I wonder how Pulga feels about this, must be really appalled after several hundred posts like this.

You're all going to be massively disappointed. If it does happen, Madrid, unlike Barca, has all their bases covered. We need to buy fuck all in the short term. Like I said, I would welcome a transfer ban to deter us from buying shit like Reus, Luiz or taking Pogba away from Juve.
dnaO1RN.png

Honestly, the most disgusting thing about Pogba's Real Madrid transfer saga will be every single pulga post on the subject. Whoever loses, he wins.

pls, I'd love it if the Pog stayed at Juve FOREVER. Madrid don't need him as much as Juve do, and I do want to see Juve win a fucking CL before I DIE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom