• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

i8zYiT3.jpg

Xlz1iA4.png

Zabojnik

Inzaghi: "A friend of mine sent me an SMS, saying that it took Ferguson seven years to win something."

Oh my sweet summer Pippo.

You are not long for this world.

Yen

Costa is an asshole. Suarez only tried to draw blood when he stamped and kicked, but Costa seems like he could break bones.

Hope we can keep this team and Rodgers together next season, even if we end up like 7th. Seen enough of this formation to think that with a good striker, it can be very fruitful

wedward

So we are probably going to sell Jenkinson this summer.

I'll be sad to see him go.

Hopefully one day he can return.

The Corporal will ride again.

Yen

Hope we can keep this team and Rodgers together next season, even if we end up like 7th. Seen enough of this formation to think that with a good striker, it can be very fruitful
Haven't even considered the possibility that Brendan or main parts of our team could leave. I genuinely think we might #go #again next year, but we'll need another goalscorer and a solid goalkeep.

Like I said, he made a mistake, but he shouldn't have had to make that decision. Staying with his man would hve let Costa totally free, of all the people give free reign, Costa isn't one of them.

But he shouldn't be making a decision. That's the point of man marking. You don't concern yourself with who's picking up another player when the ball comes in because that's not your job.

edit: I see what you're saying but the system is there so that players don't have to think like defenders

Haven't even considered the possibility that Brendan or main parts of our team could leave. I genuinely think we might #go #again next year, but we'll need another goalscorer and a solid goalkeep.

Mignolet has been fine recently. Its a massive gamble to assume it'll last though

Is this Dybala fella any good? Somebody Liverpool should look at in the summer?
He's extremely promising, but I think most clubs should give him another year at Palermo to refine his skills.

He, however, doesn't seem interested in remaining at Palermo - a mistake that I think will impinge on his development.

pulga

Banned
I'm getting sick of Pratt's cunt face. To be fair, it's mostly to do with the Marvel manchildren wearing his floating head as an avatar.

Linius

I'm getting sick of Pratt's cunt face. To be fair, it's mostly to do with the Marvel manchildren wearing his floating head as an avatar.

You know that those avatars are from his parks and rec character right? Almost all of them at least.

pulga

Banned
You know that those avatars are from his parks and rec character right? Almost all of them at least.

Yeah, but they wouldn't be wearing them if he wasn't part of GotG.

ARE YOU JUST BEING CONTRARIAN FOR THE SAKE OF BEING CONTRARIAN

jtb

Banned
Pratt is not a leading man.

weird, we should keep him around anyways given Debuchy's almost 30 and our defense seems to perpetually be understaffed

I'm imagining Steve signing along to the victim chant
myyqQEs.png

In between phone calls to Phil Spencer

Hixx pls, I don't like that one!

Very pleased with the win, hazard was great, I was impressed with Ramires too (just don't let him shoot), willy was pretty good.

You guys will never guess what quiche bought in the club shop…

Scum

Guys. Seriously. Where's Cola?

Hixx pls, I don't like that one!

Very pleased with the win, hazard was great, I was impressed with Ramires too (just don't let him shoot), willy was pretty good.

You guys will never guess what quiche bought in the club shop…

A dildo?

ghst

thanks for the laugh

you hearing that from somewhere? he goes bananas whenever we score and is usually the first one on the spot for post goal intimacy, I'd have thought he was a lifelong iron if not for the bedsheets.

No idea what was going on with Diego today, he's always a prick which is great but today it seemed that he wanted to get banned. Him pissing off Gerrard put him in my good books today.

Need to deal with City to make it a very good week

Costa is just...he's something. Bloody hell.

ATTN: Viva

The Guardian says Zaha is going to turn his loan move to Palace into a permanent one.
Good stuff. Honestly forgot he was our player. He seems like a nice chap but not cut out for a club like United.

L1NETT

Costa is errr.....combative..... to say the least

terrific player but a vile specimen of a man

saying that kind of player you want on your side.

------

I ain't usually a fan of the superhero larky farty boring waffle

but the F4 trailer....the chappie directing it said he has been hugely influenced by david motherfucking cronenberg

automatically makes it 100 times more exciting than any marvel cosmo mumbo jumbo shite to me. crikey imagine cronenberg's take on some of this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom