• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Quit giving these premfaces excuses for more OT titles.

OT13| Lashing out like the Golden Ballboy
Don't worry my fellow (tormented) Serie A fan, no one here is even aware of my existence.

That's basically Viva when I quote him

884892.gif

*shoulder brush*

Marca did ask him if he was eligible to run, and he responded by confirming he secured the 5 Confederations' backing, so yes. Where is the Ginola thing coming from?

Sorry, not what I meant.

I mean that having a betting firm as a financial backer is not permitted under FIFA rules.

Ginola has that same problem plus he does not appear to have the backing of the required 5 federations either.

Edit: and like that Dafabet have confirmed Figo no longer works for them, so he should be in the clear now.

The football media in this country are a joke and biased. Nobody can argue about that since previous cases have occurred where big players have got away with similar or worse actions than Costa did. Yet the witch hunt was nowhere near the same level as this.

Sky Sports in particular and the media engineered this, otherwise the FA weren't going to look at shit. You can't deny how disgusting that is.

which pundit was Mou talking about? Jamie?

Yeh, I can't imagine he has anything against Henry

The football media in this country are a joke and biased. Nobody can argue about that since previous cases have occurred where big players have got away with similar or worse actions than Costa did. Yet the witch hunt was nowhere near the same level as this.

It does seem like they have been waiting for something to charge Costa on. Still, it will help Jose with his "everyone is against us" mentality which is what he wants.

Goal for Max Gradel, a pretty good one too.

Pennywise

Are you playing on vita? Would love to know if I can play it with the german voices.
Only tried out the PS4 version which had the german voices.

It took me like two weeks not to laugh at everything Willkiller and Hixx said. They sound so ridiculous the first time you hear them :lol

love you both <3

You would love Killer7, allthough he is the one constantly laughing D:

Oh btw. Quiche, in the Dying Light topic, they you also get the season pass for free, since you paid for that and you can keep the full game obviously.
So 20$ for the full game + season pass.

Congrats :p

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Are Super Bowl tickets this year unusually expensive? I'm glad I didn't accept my friends' invitation to join them. I don't want to pay 5 grand just for football. I don't think they even secured tickets for themselves yet...

noal

Banned
Are Super Bowl tickets this year unusually expensive? I'm glad I didn't accept my friends' invitation to join them. I don't want to pay 5 grand just for football. I don't think they even secured tickets for themselves yet...

I think you might be in the wrong thread but $5000 to watch one game is ridiculous. Save your money for something better mate.

bud

i don't know which club has the most delusional fanbase: united, liverpool or chelsea.

gabriel will help arsenal win the league.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
i don't know which club has the most delusional fanbase: united, liverpool or chelsea.

gabriel will help arsenal win the league.

During the transfer market: United
During the season: Arsenal
During the game: Chelsea

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
#THFC team: Vorm, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen (c), Davies; Mason, Stambouli; Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen; Kane

#THFC subs: Friedel, Fazio, Rose, Paulinho, Townsend, Adebayor, Soldado

Not bad, I'm a bit surprised that Dembele is there instead of Townsend.

#THFC team: Vorm, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen (c), Davies; Mason, Stambouli; Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen; Kane

That would mean playing Lamela in the middle or Townsend in the middle

edit: or Townsend on the right

Don't really want to be doing that away from home when we're leading 1-0.

Scum

I'm more surprised at Ade being there at all. Just let him go, Usho.

Razor554

Atlético: Oblak; Juanfran, Miranda, Giménez, Siqueira; Mario, Gabi, Arda, Raúl García; Griezmann y Fernando Torres

Barça : Ter Stegen; Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta; Neymar, Suarez, Messi

No Koke and Godin is big loss for Atletico.

FootballFan

Atlético: Oblak; Juanfran, Miranda, Giménez, Siqueira; Mario, Gabi, Arda, Raúl García; Griezmann y Fernando Torres

Barça : Ter Stegen; Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta; Neymar, Suarez, Messi

No Koke and Godin is big loss for Atletico.

YES NEYMAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom