• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Yeah the standard of defending in the EPL this season has been poor.

Even the immovable object, Per Mertesacker, has slipped up.

Save us Gabriel.

As he should be.

There's no consistency at all though. Cahill got away with worse against Spurs and lets not forget how this didn't result in anything.

aguero46zdn.gif

Meier

There's no consistency at all though. Cahill got away with worse against Spurs and lets not forget how this didn't result in anything.

http://www.abload.de/img/aguero46zdn.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Sergio should have been given a red as well but you're ignoring the stunt Luiz pulled before that which caused him to retaliate. The ref admitted he had seen this offense so they didn't take retroactive action. In this case though, Oliver didn't see the stamp due to an obstructed view so they had no choice but to punish him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The conspiracy talk is Mou's shtick when his team is first

He used to say it in Italy when no one was even competing with them :lol

Meier

"Manchester United have warned fans that if they do not buy a ticket for their FA Cup replay with Cambridge United they will have their season tickets suspended. The club have written to those who have not yet paid out for the televised fourth-round clash with the League Two side and told them that if they do not do so they will not be allowed entry to their Premier League home fixture against Sunderland."

wee-bey-gif.gif

"Manchester United have warned fans that if they do not buy a ticket for their FA Cup replay with Cambridge United they will have their season tickets suspended. The club have written to those who have not yet paid out for the televised fourth-round clash with the League Two side and told them that if they do not do so they will not be allowed entry to their Premier League home fixture against Sunderland."

wee-bey-gif.gif

Either a misunderstanding, or legit clickbait bullshit

Meier

He has to start Toure at least

Even when he's in poor form, City are dogshit without him.

Apparently even if they don't go through, there is some ceremony in the Ivory Coast he'd probably have to go to. :( At least he and Bony would be back for Hull for sure. If they go through, they're gone for another week or two at least.

Either a misunderstanding, or legit clickbait bullshit

2nd story on the Daily Mail's sport section after the Paulista signing. Take that as you will.

Hixx

wee-bey-gif.gif

The punishment isn't really a punishment.

Probably. Hazard will destroy us and Remy or Drogba are good enough.

Remy is a perfectly capable Premier League striker, he's proven that for us with his goals this season already. Its not like Costa does everything Hazard does then scores, he usually just stands there and passes it in :lol

Also, they picked the wrong "stamp" for me, nice to see the consistency in the game when cunts like Aguero and Sterling get off yet the first chance the officials get charge Costa immediately.

Now watch them fast-track it for the City game

Esch

Banned
Gabriel Paulista said:
Gabriel said: “I came from a club that is not that big in Brazilian football. I went to Spanish football and that was another dream come true, to play in Europe. A while ago I had a really huge desire to play in the Premier League, so since that point I put it in my head that I really wanted to do it. I had a talk with my family and I told them that it was my dream to play in the Premier League. Getting here to such a big club is so gratifying.
“I am arriving at a big club and the fans can expect to find a Gabriel with a great will to help everyone. Not just thinking of me as an individual, because to me that is not important. I care more about helping the team and my team-mates. I want to help everyone, so the fans can expect a Gabriel that on the field has a lot of will to be able to help the team win important things.”

:lol well alright then, Gabe.

Doesn't seem like much of a cunt. Except for the talking about himself in third person part.

Clickbait then if it's a longstanding policy. I guess that's part of the reason Cambridge are getting £1m or so from the replay.

I guess so, but it is a shitty way to treat your fans. Obviously not something United are too bothered about but worth being highlighted.

Facism

aguero46zdn.gif

Don't see why Costa gets charged and Marko Arnautovic escapes discipline from the FA for his assault on Debuchy. Both were equally as bad imo.

I'd love it if all these violent assaults were handled by the police instead of "lol just part of the game where peasants watch rich guys kick a ball and occasionally read about them fucking their mate's wives"

Meier

Fady's timeline is pretty good. I love the guy but he's a big fan of the RT -- I muted them from him when they became a thing, lol.

Its looking like we will not get Cuadrado then, unless we've activated his release clause but not announced it (which is pretty unlikely).

Its expires today, big shame :(

Meier

Its looking like we will not get Cuadrado then, unless we've activated his release clause but not announced it (which is pretty unlikely).

Its expires today, big shame :(
That seems oddly specific especially since it's not like it's something weird like 3 years to the day where he signed the deal or something. Just internet scuttlebutt IMO.

That seems oddly specific especially since it's not like it's something weird like 3 years to the day where he signed the deal or something. Just internet scuttlebutt IMO.

Im pretty sure the quotes came from the Fiorentina president although that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't BS.

You have to think though, if we were going to get him and just pay the release clause, the time we will most likely do it is either today, tomorrow or Friday (I don't see it going down to the wire), still running out of time and nothing more on Salah and/or Schurrle leaving

wee-bey-gif.gif

Who wants to pay to watch Cambridge though?

I mean honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom