• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Love that.

Annoying that Spurs and United clanked on through but that's their bread and butter.

Ours is a fucking ton of good attacking football.

Well in Wilson, lad.

Really disappointing again, just not working right now. Van Gaal has to make some changes.

Hope that Saints/Arsenal drop some points and it's a good weekend for us.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
beppe-marotta.jpg

*panting*

inky

It's almost as if 4-4-2 and 3-5-2 are night and day. It's almost as if one works and the other doesn't.

I hope LVG learned something.

Bit worried about Falcon now. He's 99% out I'm sure, but I'll maintain to the end that he didn't get the chances he deserved early on, when he was the best man on the pitch for stretches. He's not a 60m player tho, not by a longshot.

Yen

Have to feel for the The Arsenal fans. United, Spurs and Liverpool all win, and then they get smashed by City, with Chamberlain and Koscielny getting knocks.

Brch14R.png

Brch14R.png

IO0pqxZ.png

L1NETT

Ugh what a wasted trip that was. We never got going in this one

On to Chelsea we go. Not looking forward to this journey back

leadbelly

Banned
So all the big teams won today. Arsenal and Man City have got to play each other tomorrow which will be interesting.

I'm surprised 'One of Their Own' didn't score for Spurs.

Fergie

Banned
3 at the back is hopefully dead. The team had much better attacking penetration with 4 at the back.

3 at the back is a exercise in futility.

Phew

Need to stop surrendering control and momentum so easily

Happy with that overall, shame nobody above us dropped points but keeping up is good enough for now, if we carry on winning, catching up will come naturally.

Mignolet is such an oddity. He was good today imo, but he still could have easily cost us a goal with a flap.

Can is gonna be some player. So fucking assured.

Come on Newcastle ¬¬

Fellaini is Man Utd's best player. Eriksen is fucking annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom