• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Crazy to think Elia is going to be 28 next month. Time sure flies.

Then again, Cesc is going to be 28 a few months later, yet has been so prevalent for so long, it's like he might as well be turning 38.
He's played 600 games in just over 10 years and has 5/6 years left of a career. Incredible, bit who knows if he'll get burnt out.

jesalr

Was without power today, watched the game on my phone on 3G, wretched experience.

We've had a bit of shit luck recently, it hasn't always cost us wins, so it's easy to look past. We had the goal today that was given offside, a penalty not given v Palace (debatable but I thought it was), their penalty was not a penalty, Cahill should have been off 3 times (though I suppose it probably helped the he wasn't), and we should have had a penalty against United too. I know United had chances to win that game, but I don't count poor finishing as bad luck.

Bungie did warn you. Van Gaal is brute forcing his way.

Zahnay5.gif

Just got home. Followed the matches on twitter. #Pardiola.

What a time to be a Palace-fan.

Who needs Defoe when you have super Dwight Gayle!

B7kWheqIcAAvdSH.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is Whiplash going to be 100 minutes of JKS yelling?

Because I'm down with that

Awwww who's this Melissa Benoist girl <3 she looks sweet I'd defo buy her some popcorn

Linius

Is Whiplash going to be 100 minutes of JKS yelling?

Because I'm down with that

Awwww who's this Melissa Benoist girl <3 she looks sweet I'd defo buy her some popcorn

She's mostly known for Glee I suppose, and yes, cute. She needs to do more roles like Whiplash. Even though she played a small part in it. Meaning, I want to see her in more movies I can enjoy.

And there's a lot of screaming. A lot of drumming. A lot of intense stuff.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Just got home. Followed the matches on twitter. #Pardiola.

What a time to be a Palace-fan.

Who needs Defoe when you have super Dwight Gayle!

I was skeptical at first because he's a lunatic and something of an enigma, but Pardew is the perfect fit for the club. He's just the right amount of a shambles.

Plus he's not Warnock.

I was skeptical at first because he's a lunatic and something of an enigma, but Pardew is the perfect fit for the club. He's just the right amount of a shambles.

Plus he's not Warnock.

Pretty much that. :) As Mr. Pardeux himself says, the real test will be when we go on a bad patch, but it sure as hell look promising so far.

Seems like Sanogo had a descent debut also.

wedward

Calm down Wedward. Cavani is coming to Arsenal and we will all be happy.

dat edit. Wedward pls.

Biliek said he wasn't signing until Monday. So unless that has changed or SportsPeteO is some inside source, it's probably bullshit.

And Laboured continues to post bullshit because he gets enjoyment out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom