• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
mzXNqwB.gif

DYBALALALALLALALA

Why did he try to phone home

What is happening in here

Zamparini pleaserino park the bus

You know what happens when Palermo parks the bus right? Teams come back. Especially with Munoz out. Munoz is actually on the bench but Zamps is trying to force him to sign a contract, says he cant play when transfer rumors are going on. :l

Rikkun

You know what happens when Palermo parks the bus right? Teams come back. Especially with Munoz out. Munoz is actually on the bench but Zamps is trying to force him to sign a contract, says he cant play when transfer rumors are going on. :l
I know nothing about Palermo this year :v
Come on Shanks, come on Roma.

Think I finally decided who do I support in Italy
CNB1W6d.png
Long Johnson
...hate me...

Also, Shanks roots for Juve and likes Totti.

Linius

A Dutchman was brought to dead in an Indonesian prison today. He was allegedly involved with the production of XTC. Disgusting.

The execution was already postponed twice because of pressure from the Dutch government. And now they just went with it. It's like we're back in the middle ages with some of these countries.

Zabojnik

A Dutchman was brought to dead in an Indonesian prison today. He was allegedly involved with the production of XTC. Disgusting.

The execution was already postponed twice because of pressure from the Dutch government. And now they just went with it. It's like we're back in the middle ages with some of these countries.

They never even got out of the middle ages, unfortunately.

Linius

I was too wound up about the Indonesia thread in off topic to hear what they were saying. Apparently there's a GAF defence force for this case. There really is a GAF defence force for everything.

About the game, PSV started quite strong. Vitesse is defending shit. Then Vitesse pretty much took over the game and made PSV near invisible. Created a bunch of chances and showed the PSV defense is just as wank. This game can go either way still. Unless PSV score quickly after the break, then it's done.

Salvadora

I don't agree. I quite enjoyed the combat and it suited the game imo.
It certainly suites the game, and it works quite well on occasion, but there is only so many bricks and bottles you can pick up.

I enjoy stealthing much more than fighting and don't like being forced into it.

I was too wound up about the Indonesia thread in off topic to hear what they were saying. Apparently there's a GAF defence force for this case. There really is a GAF defence force for everything.

That's not surprising, remember what the nutjob Elsk about the issue?

jts

...hate me...
I now have favourites in all major leagues aside from Holland.

Anyone cares to bid for me?

No?

Well, hup hup Herenveen. What a kit.

edit: Porto! Herrera you legend!

Dat W streak.

edit 2: and now Jackson!

What a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom