• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jesus Navas had a less exotic name, nobody would give a shit about him.

Something like, I don't know, 'Aaron Lennon' or something.

edit: Oh fuck off Usho

CCS

Banned
Fuck yes, my pizza, wedges, garlic bread and doughnuts has arrived
oiADDQI.png

Linius

It comes with 4GB Bla, but that's not going to cut it if you download a digital game every so often. On my 16GB card I have space a plenty. I already have three full retail games on there and a bunch of smaller titles. I only get digital games if they're really cheap or from promotions anyways.

Be honest, you wish it on Hull as well

Nah. I wouldn't shed in any tears about it, but I only want them to stay below us in the table :). The mess with Steve Bruce is too old now, to hold any grudge towards him.

To be honest, I think our full strength team is already better than at least three other teams. Puncheon, Bolasie and Jedinak in particular are very underrated players. It is telling that even with the millstone of Warnock around our necks, we still kept in contention for survival.

I don't like the sound of these players were are linked to though; Papiss Cisse and Gomis (Swansea). They sound too expensive for very little improvement. Sanogo is fine for a loan and for the #chaosfactor

Yeah the great thing is that we can still put seven of the players from our promition winning team in our starting eleven, and yet give most of the team in the PL a proper fight.

Speroni
Kelly - Dann - Delaney - Ward
Jedinak - Ledley
Bolasie - Puncheon- Zaha
Murray

Of course all three of Bolasie, Puncheon and Zaha will very rarely play at the same time, and Murray will be on the bench most of the time, but still.

I think we have given up on Gomis now. Both Swansea and himself are demanding silly money. I think we're closer to Rudy Gestede of Blackburn, then what we are to Gomis or Cissé.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom