• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

I genuinely don't understand why anyone would predict anything other than a City win

At home, looks like their first 11 minus Toure and Nasri (Demichelis is better than Mangala), 11 points better than Arsenal. And Arsenal's record in these games is shocking, no?

I've just got a funny feeling is all. There's that twinkle in Wenger's eyes. He knows something.

Bold One

People in the Marvel movies universe thread have claimed right to make the OTs up to the year 2019

iiua15MM00Hgw.png
ieIw6niHNfVIo.png
SIzwYkR.png
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png
idyhqpvzVPjZq.png
H7bIKlW.png
nCUoKLR.png
nt5j5sS.png
JDsIANu.png

I can safely say I like the movies (all of them) more than most people, and I can understand the appeal of making OTs, but some people go too far
iLSJsPUbNdrqs.png

Been a Marvel fan my entire life and thoroughly enjoy the films, but these fanboys fucking do my nut in. Seriously sad people, thank fuck for the HIDE function, truly a godsend

One of these days we're going to have to beat a Top 4 team.

Might as well be today.

It'll be us at the Emirates, if you're doing it on teams who finished Top 4 the season previously

edit: wait, flabberghastly is whinging about the performance when Napoli beat Lazio 1-0 away from home?

Fucking SeriaAfaces

Oersted

People in the Marvel movies universe thread have claimed right to make the OTs up to the year 2019

iiua15MM00Hgw.png
ieIw6niHNfVIo.png
SIzwYkR.png
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png
idyhqpvzVPjZq.png
H7bIKlW.png
nCUoKLR.png
nt5j5sS.png
JDsIANu.png

I can safely say I like the movies (all of them) more than most people, and I can understand the appeal of making OTs, but some people go too far
iLSJsPUbNdrqs.png

Crazy town

bud

navas who isn't a starter is starting

arsenal will be playing a high line

this is going to be such a predictable game of football

Massive weekend for Palace, in a good way.

Awesome weekend for us :). I really don't want to get to cocky, when it comes to the relegation fight, considering our history, but it is looking brighter for us. Don't wish relegation on any other team, but as long as it's not us.

Or I maybe wish it on QPR, as long as as they persist with Harry Redknapp. Because f*ck Harry Redknapp, always deflecting blame on everyone but himself. Never taking any responsibility in his comments. Just this weekeend he has blamed the lack of strikers, and their lack of pace. Well who built this team Harry? How many transfer windows have you had now? You can't still blame Mark Hughes for what goes on at QPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom